Paul Allan

rosythpar

Yes was a shame what happened to Ryan, he loved the club but a minority of fans turned on him and it was that which pushed him away.

Thought he had a fair bit of potential, a player that threw caution to the wind and just ran down the wing taking players on and the only thing that really let him down was his deliveries which could’ve easily been rectified.

His defending at times was a little suspect but again at his age was room for improvement.

Hadn’t realised he is at Falkirk now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Berry said:

Yes was a shame what happened to Ryan, he loved the club but a minority of fans turned on him and it was that which pushed him away.

Thought he had a fair bit of potential, a player that threw caution to the wind and just ran down the wing taking players on and the only thing that really let him down was his deliveries which could’ve easily been rectified.

His defending at times was a little suspect but again at his age was room for improvement.

Hadn’t realised he is at Falkirk now.

Yeah Ryan is a good lad,speak to him now and again in the street. He always likes to have a chat about the pars and his father in law goes home and away,they witnessed the abuse he got from the stands from the pars fans.

There was a bit of controversy with his move to Falkirk, he signed a pre contract with them when they were top of league 1 last season and then his side partick ended up winning the league. He was getting it tight on off the ball a couple of weeks back lol.

He was a player with a lot of potential, capped at u21 level with Scotland and had interest from Hibs at one point but has had a few bad injuries which set him back.

• Upvote 2

Williamson like quite a few others wasn’t good enough.

Bryne(and maybe Martin) is the only guy to come through our youth system in a decade plus that has made a career for himself and that only after he dropped down and livi helped improve him.

I’d like a successful youth system but I think a fundamental question over the quality of youngsters coming through is if they are a better player than bryne. 

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Williamson like quite a few others wasn’t good enough.

Bryne(and maybe Martin) is the only guy to come through our youth system in a decade plus that has made a career for himself and that only after he dropped down and livi helped improve him.

I’d like a successful youth system but I think a fundamental question over the quality of youngsters coming through is if they are a better player than bryne. 

Spencer aswell. 

9 minutes ago, Grant said:

Aye, this. 

Ok.  I had also forgotten about spence. Oops. 

Spence has done ok. But I’m still surprised at how him and Graham are so far apart in where they are playing.  I’d have Graham as the better prospect and I’ve still not seen what spence is doing to keep getting the chances he does.