Pars v ICT

Superally

30 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Reece Cole and Dorrans coming on has improved the middle of the park massively, they 2 and pybus need to be the 3 starting next game 

Said the same on the way out. I would start next week with the team that finished today (unless we make a good signing, obviously).

That was pretty dire for the most part, but we definitely improved with the 3 changes. I had been pondering for a lot of the game whether Hughes has really improved us all that much compared with Grant, but at least when he made changes they were effective.

Still not great, but a nice feeling to have gone 2 unbeaten. Massive next week. Got to get that right.

• Upvote 3

Didnt see all the first half but I thought we were the stronger team in the second. Pybus may have his knockers, but he put in a shift today. The changes also seemed to make a difference and overall we were worth at least a point. The next two matches will be crucial we absolutely have to take something from them, Draws are fine but we need to be taking 3 points from the teams around us. 5 games into the third quarter we have already surpassed the 4 point we have made in the first quarter of games. There is improvement but its very slow, however I sense confidence is improving. 

• Upvote 2

Second half gives me hope going forward.

More experience/quality in the middle of the park made a big difference along with the change of formation. Martin looked off the pace first half but looked much more the old Lewis Martin second half, which was great to see.

Still think we need to bring another centre back with experience and another central midfielder. That along with Dom Thomas back, could turn things around. 

Massive game at QOS next week.

• Upvote 1