Leigh Griffiths

Piracy

15 hours ago, Deutsche Par said:

I read that Falkirk are set to be paying him 1500 a week.  Where are they getting that money from? 

Last, desperate gamble by them to get out of League 1. That's a lot more than any of his team mates are likely to be on, but they may accept it if he scores enough decisive goals. It may not be a basic wage though, but tied in to points won, final league position and whether promotion is achieved. 

I'm glad he's not coming to EEP. No doubts about the guy's talent but leaving aside his wages, he carries far too much baggage. 

If Leigh Griffiths is the answer then what is the question. Absolute desperate stuff from Falkirk. No chance would I be putting my hopes on the shoulders of that pest. One of quite the line to be struck with the Hibees striker curse.  Falkirk isn't exactly the place someone goes to pull their life together. He'll be getting lifted out of Pepe's by the polis at a weekend in no time. 

3 hours ago, Niko said:

If Leigh Griffiths is the answer then what is the question. Absolute desperate stuff from Falkirk. No chance would I be putting my hopes on the shoulders of that pest. One of quite the line to be struck with the Hibees striker curse.  Falkirk isn't exactly the place someone goes to pull their life together. He'll be getting lifted out of Pepe's by the polis at a weekend in no time. 

Hope you don't mean Pepe's in Alloa as it's right next to the Polis station🙄