Pars v QoS

Superally

Just watched the highlights. The Pars looked great in the first half and were really sharp. The first goal started with Lawless taking a quick throw-in, the players looked really up for the game. There were a couple of good chances on the break-away in the second half. The turn-around since the debacle in Greenock is remarkable.

Fans of his previous clubs were keen to criticise Yogi's recruitment but he seems to be doing quite well so far, with perhaps another to come tomorrow.

Now seeing Dorrans as the player we knew he was. - Thats the most together I have seen the squad for a long time I know its easy to be happy when we win but they all dug in and played for each other. - Yogi has them buzzing -  and the fans who made the trip played their part as well C.O.Y.P. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, 1950Par said:

Now seeing Dorrans as the player we knew he was. - Thats the most together I have seen the squad for a long time I know its easy to be happy when we win but they all dug in and played for each other. - Yogi has them buzzing -  and the fans who made the trip played their part as well C.O.Y.P. 

I think playing in a more advanced position with Chalmers and Pybus covering suits Dorrans much better. There’s no denying his ability, so let’s hope he kicks on from here with plenty of goals and assists.

15 hours ago, Raymie said:

You have to remember that Dorrans never had a pre-season and then was thrust into a struggling team. 
He was knocked back again with the injury at Raith, but it looks like he is getting up to full speed. 
His pedigree has never been in doubt

This ☝️

22 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Highlights now up:

Looks like an excellent performance, really, really good. Probably should have had a couple more, with McCann and Comrie both having excellent chances.

Big shout to the Pars fans too, what a noise, all the way through the game. Brilliant stuff!

It really was. Could easily have been 4 up at Halftime with some better decision making and better finishing. Second half was a bit different with AJ making three subs but they never had a shot on target, again. The commentator said that was something they had failed to do at home since the 18th December 😳