Pars v Ayr Utd

Superally

57 minutes ago, Raymie said:

What would you suggest, Piracy? 
O’Hara can’t play on his own 

I'm no football tactician Raymie and I'm not against McCann. I just would like see us maybe trying something in an attempt to resolve our striking issue, i.e scoring. It's been evident all season this has been issue. 

I’m sure Lawless and Thomas can provide some goals ? 

I would like Lawless to shoot more though. He’s been in good positions when cutting inside but has chosen to clip balls to the back post instead. 

As Rossco says, it suits how he wants to play just now. 

• Upvote 1

On 05/02/2022 at 21:14, Raymie said:

I’m sure Lawless and Thomas can provide some goals ? 

I would like Lawless to shoot more though. He’s been in good positions when cutting inside but has chosen to clip balls to the back post instead. 

As Rossco says, it suits how he wants to play just now. 

Lawless and Dom Thomas absolutely to pitch in with goals, and yes hit more from distance. 

I'm interested to see if Bobby Kamwa can make an impression. There is a montage of with some of his goals for the Leeds under 23's in the link below. Admittedly not much to go on but he appears to have power and predatory positioning within the box. Hopefully he'll make his mark. 

Just now, parsforlife said:

Yes, I wouldn't have him so far out of things than yogi has. But when he's not being put on a 9 man bench the idea of him starting is a bit wild. But managers do often so weird and surprising things.

I think he will be away in the summer window,no bids made for him in January but was linked with Linfield.

On paper we should have one of the best strike forces in the league.

I would like to see us try Todorov and O’Hara again now that we seem to have resolved our midfield challenges and look a bit more threatening with Lawless and hopefully when Thomas is fit.

Dont think they got a fair chance earlier in the season as there weren’t much opportunities for them, although Todorov did miss a few point blank headers that I recall, but is proven at this level and was teetering on an international call up.

Can’t fault McCanns work ethic but just think we need more, he needs to be scoring goals.

Moffat was similar with his scoring but felt he contributed more than McCann us currently in other departments.

Edited by Berry