Pars v Ayr Utd

Superally

I have to question do I feel right to be disappointed and only picking up a point? I suppose its a measure of how we have improved as a team since PG left. We have now matched the points total of the 2nd quarter of games (9pts) and still have 2 games left and I think there is still improvement to come. 4 games unbeaten is an achievement. Form is all important and currently the form table after 6 games the Pars are 5th, and 2nd after 4 games. we are going in the right direction, still 3points would have been nice. COYP

13 minutes ago, Superally said:

I have to question do I feel right to be disappointed and only picking up a point? I suppose its a measure of how we have improved as a team since PG left. We have now matched the points total of the 2nd quarter of games (9pts) and still have 2 games left and I think there is still improvement to come. 4 games unbeaten is an achievement. Form is all important and currently the form table after 6 games the Pars are 5th, and 2nd after 4 games. we are going in the right direction, still 3points would have been nice. COYP

A draw away from home is usually A decent result. It builds confidence and stretches our unbeaten run. Let's take that into the next game and be reasonably happy. Your disappointment is a sign that we're setting the bar higher now. Having gone in front, it would have been great to come home with the 3 pts, but we could easily have lost. Under PG, we probably would have.