Damir Keretic

rosythpar

2 hours ago, Number Eleven said:

This is a significant moment for the club, appointing a professional to run things, rather than relying on the hard work of a volunteer. While it is a more expensive approach I’m sure it will yield dividends in the future.

I suppose it will depend what the plan is. If he is basically taking over the tasks of Ross it might be very similar to what it is just now. If the plan is to "professionalise" the club we might see an increase of full time non football staff which means increasing the budget for that side of things. I think at the moment we only have something like 4 full time members of staff outside the football side of things..I wonder if the budget will be increased for the non football side and we will see more people coming in. I suppose that will be one of the first things David does is to assess what we are doing..what we can do and then ask for budget if he feels more staff is needed.

• 2 weeks later...