Killie v Pars

Superally

Missed pybus big time today. I thought chalmers had a habit of finding his own team mates with a pass, he constantly gave it away today. Thought Ambrose was having a decent game until the mistake for the first goal, that’s his first game since October so will need time. Why on earth yogi persists with McCann is beyond me, he’s absolutely hopeless. What’s the point having Thomas on the bench if won’t bring him on? Game was crying out for him. Friday is an absolute must win

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Superally said:

Have to say im disappointed with that result. We will rue the Lawless penalty miss. But from the moment we scored the momentum seemed to switch to Killie and there was an inevitability they would score. An opportunity lost sadly

Yes, it's always doubly disappointing to lose a game after going ahead. I can't agree about the penalty miss being all that important, because we did score first anyway and the fact that it was Lawless who netted, after failing from the spot, was a bonus. It's too simplistic to think if he had scored the pen, we would have gone on to be 2-0 up.

More likely we'd have retreated into defence even earlier. 🙁

We're still in the ****. Yogi has come in and gave us 4 wins and feck knows how many draws. Looking like we need to win half of the 12 remaining games to avoid the Play Offs. Queens will definitely finish bottom and Morton I reckon are 2 wins away from safety. We need to be beating Ayr and Accies to survive imo. Anything against Arbroath at home is a bonus. What a disaster the PG start of season it has been. Still 50/50 staying up chance. I'm being realistic btw.

4 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

We're still in the ****. Yogi has come in and gave us 4 wins and feck knows how many draws. Looking like we need to win half of the 12 remaining games to avoid the Play Offs. Queens will definitely finish bottom and Morton I reckon are 2 wins away from safety. We need to be beating Ayr and Accies to survive imo. Anything against Arbroath at home is a bonus. What a disaster the PG start of season it has been. Still 50/50 staying up chance. I'm being realistic btw.

I agree. I think we’ll finish 9th and then have to hope we can be good enough to beat the league one teams. Really need to get Dom back in and drop McCann and give someone else a run of games, he’s never gonny score the goals to keep us up

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

I agree. I think we’ll finish 9th and then have to hope we can be good enough to beat the league one teams. Really need to get Dom back in and drop McCann and give someone else a run of games, he’s never gonny score the goals to keep us up

Was gonna add, I reckon Morton will get a few more wins under their belt and will pull away. Imperative we defeat Ayr and Hamilton. Hughes has to go for it and pick a team to win. 

Edited by scottyboy
Had we drawn today, then we'd still be in the same boat