SLO meeting

rosythpar

Thought the meeting went well on Thursday. 3 reps from the Rosyth bus were there plus 3 reps from one of the buses that leaves from the town. Just wanted to properly introduce myself, better explain my role and offer whatever assistance/encouragement I can. Good opportunity to answer their questions too. Two hours well spent I hope.

Got another meeting this week with 2 other supporters bus reps. Shame your group didn't take me up on the invite Piracy - maybe some other time?

Thanks for the kind words DougieDave.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Grant said:

Will any points raised be made public? 

I suppose that would depend on the nature of these points, Grant. If they specifically relate to bus travel to away games, it may suffice for those who run the buses to be aware of what the rules and requirements are. Should any be of relevance to the general public, then of course they should.

1 hour ago, the saline hill puma said:

Police Scotland's understanding of club football is brutal tbh. Some of the club fans that are "banned" from the bars at EEP on Police advice show how thick they are imo

It really is utterly terrible.

On the (some) away fan bans.  I wonder if the club have tried to appeal this.    Have any other licenced premises been asked to do the same, any other pub told they can't serve customers based on their preferred sports club? Do the local golf clubs only serve their own members?

I think we know the answers,  yet we(as fans and as a business) are being treated differently. We should be kicking up a hell of a lot of fuss over this.

Just to echo what piracy is saying. We just have our own tight nit group. The bus polices itself in the most part and its more of a group of mates meeting up and going to the game. I think we have it down to T now with the running of it etc so I don't think we need any help from the club or need to attend meetings at present but it's good the offers there if we ever require it.

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 3