Pars v Killie

Superally

Christ that was a dour affair. Happy with the point but neither team really looked like scoring. Unfortunately it wasn't a point gained as other teams around us are also picking up points. I thought we were marginally better in the 2nd but we have to carry more of a goal threat and time is running out. I doubt we will be able to "draw" our way to 7th place.

I think we will be lucky to finish 9th. Utterly lacking in creativity , that was a hard watch. Positives were Thomas when he came on and Ithought O’Hara looked lively.Defensively looked Ok

But simply must commit more players into attack and stop passing the ball backwards 90% of the time. 

A poor game in terms of goalmouth action. I don’t think we played really badly as defensively we looked strong, once the players settled in, but we didn’t create anything. I’d like to see the players take a few more chances in the attacking half rather than always the safe option. We really need wins, draws won’t save us from relegation.

• Upvote 1

I don’t really get all the criticism. I thought overall we were slightly the better side and on another day that ball goes in instead of crashing off the bar. 
We more than matched the team at the top of the table. 
Did Lafferty offer more than McCann, who, by the way, is playing with a back injury ?

Edited by Raymie
  • Upvote 1

Enough positives for me,  yes we need wins but that was 1 of the 3 toughest games for us from the run in to get one.  Take the point and work towards getting those wins.

Thomas wasn't quite at his best but showed more than enough to be starting games again,  he can be the man to add the extra bit of creativity to get us those.

Edited by parsforlife