Liam Polworth

Deutsch Par

1 minute ago, kelty_par said:

Closed last night 

Not so great then, think we may have strengthened the wrong area's just like the last loan window. Few similarity's to when the rovers went down. Best striker on loan, currently one Keeper. Hopefully Pybus doesn't end up in goals at somepoint. 

We can still do an emergency loan for a keeper if needed? 

22 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Welcome to the club - but is another midfielder the priority just now? We need goals. Maybe LP will be the one to provide them, but we'll see.

I agree. We need clean sheets and to score goals. Goal keeping, defence and a strike force are the priority. Why the obsession with mid field?

41 minutes ago, Lochalsh Par said:

We have a decent couple of forwards and a pretty good one on loan. Perhaps we need to have more than one on the park at the same time - from the start of the game.

McCann isn't cutting it on his own, hopefully with the other other midfield that will change the shape allowing another forward in the starting 11. 

1 minute ago, Al k said:

McCann isn't cutting it on his own, hopefully with the other other midfield that will change the shape allowing another forward in the starting 11. 

I think that's what he's trying to do. Whilst it's frustrating he's sticking with one up top, I can see why and he's clearly not happy with the midfield he has, you just need to look at how often he chops and changes it. He's also known for wanting to get the ball down and play, so that's why it's even more frustrating he's being so defensive. I just think he's maybe just not wanting us to slide any further into trouble before he thinks the team is ready to be more attacking. At some point though, we have to throw caution to the wind if things don't change.

• Upvote 3