Arbroath v Pars

Superally

On 02/03/2022 at 17:46, SanguinePar said:

Tempted to go to this as, come July, we could be 2 leagues below Arbroath, so not likely to play them for a while!

Were you feeling particularly sanguine when you posted this, Big Yin?  If you're going to make a habit of spreading doom and gloom, you may want to consider changing your username to Private Frazer Par. 😀 

21 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Have a weird feeling we will win.  It’s my birthday on Saturday and I’m sure I have a pretty good record of the Pars winning on my birthday….

🙈

A sublime example of strawclutchery, Ross. ❤️

Forecasting football results is a notoriously difficult pastime. I honestly can't call this one, but I'm probably somewhere between Ross and Sanguine. I'd take yet another draw, but fear Arbroath may be too physical for us and eke out a narrow win. I'd like to think if we score first we won't capitulate like we did on our last visit and take something from the game. Not confident if they open the scoring.

5 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Were you feeling particularly sanguine when you posted this, Big Yin?  If you're going to make a habit of spreading doom and gloom, you may want to consider changing your username to Private Frazer Par. 😀 

It's been some time since I was sanguine about the Pars to be honest. Not really enjoyed it since before Crawford was hounded out.