Fitba for a Fiver!

Superally

On 04/03/2022 at 08:46, kelty_par said:

@GG Riva The club believe in rewarding loyal customers, so I’d say people who get season tickets every year are the definition of that yet they’ll face zero reward? EB0D93EA-F8BA-4A63-9044-25B121453DEA.thumb.jpeg.22f7276503025fa31ebef54f6453b391.jpeg

Your frustration is understandable, but the logic is flawed, in my humble one. You knew the price of the ST and decided to buy it. As a loyal fan, it helps the club bring in much needed revenue during the close season. The fact that some other folk may now be able to purchase a ticket for one game at a bargain price is no skin off your nose, is it?

Some years ago, my wife bought a nice outfit, to wear to a family wedding. A few weeks later, the shop put on a summer sale. She ignored my advice not to go in and check if the outfit was included and came out with smoke coming out of her ears. The outfit was on sale at 50% off. 😃

She couldn't understand the fact that I was neither up nor down about it.

• Upvote 1

On 05/03/2022 at 15:24, GG Riva said:

Your frustration is understandable, but the logic is flawed, in my humble one. You knew the price of the ST and decided to buy it. As a loyal fan, it helps the club bring in much needed revenue during the close season. The fact that some other folk may now be able to purchase a ticket for one game at a bargain price is no skin off your nose, is it?

Some years ago, my wife bought a nice outfit, to wear to a family wedding. A few weeks later, the shop put on a summer sale. She ignored my advice not to go in and check if the outfit was included and came out with smoke coming out of her ears. The outfit was on sale at 50% off. 😃

She couldn't understand the fact that I was neither up nor down about it.

Did you try out the parable of the vineyard workers on her to try and help her understand?

• Upvote 1