Bobby Kamwa

Piracy

Going back a long time but didn't we agree with rutinbeek towards the end of his spell that he would be available to play if we needed him?  Could something similar with OFW have been arranged?  If my understanding of the rules is correct we could still sort something with him.  

I think we have also potentially made a mistake registering alexander as doing so may prevent us seeking out an emergency keeper who is good enough to go straight in.

5 minutes ago, Grant said:

... Surely that's something we were well about when we signed him, and then released OFW? 

So we should’ve went for someone not recommended as highly because of that? Plus OFW was due to family reasons so unsure how anyone can have a go at yogi for that 

29 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

So we should’ve went for someone not recommended as highly because of that? Plus OFW was due to family reasons so unsure how anyone can have a go at yogi for that 

What a convenience that we got recommended a highly rated keeper, and then OFW had family issues after he was dropped... 

So, so similar as to how Vytas apparently left because of home sickness, also after he was dropoed... If OFW was still first choice he'd be at the club. 

I just don't see how it's bad luck, or a case of us not catching a break that an event that should've and would've been known about when he signed, has came to pass. Its not bad luck he's in the u21 squad, he's always been in them. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Grant said:

What a convenience that we got recommended a highly rated keeper, and then OFW had family issues after he was dropped... 

So, so similar as to how Vytas apparently left because of home sickness, also after he was dropoed... If OFW was still first choice he'd be at the club. 

I just don't see how it's bad luck, or a case of us not catching a break that an event that should've and would've been known about when he signed, has came to pass. Its not bad luck he's in the u21 squad, he's always been in them. 

Hits the nail on the head.

It's down to poor player management, a contract is a contract we agree to tear them up we reap what we so. 

Why are these players not fighting for their places like at other clubs? What are the messages from the management they are getting?

When we need a team ready for a battle, a fight to stay in the league we have players young players at that who are allowed just to walk away when they could and should be future assets, being brought on learning how football works.

Something fundamentally wrong with the playing structure within the club to be at this stage at a very important stage.

Edited by Rengade Master
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Looks like it will be Alexander in goals then if we don't get an emergency loan in.

Complete and utter shambles this season.

Did you bother to read the article? They have one or two emergency loans lined up. There’s no way  we’ll see Alexander play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Kdy Par said:

Did you bother to read the article? They have one or two emergency loans lined up. There’s no way  we’ll see Alexander play. 

They will probably fall through knowing our luck at the moment. Yogi mentioned emergency loans from a premiership club last week, will believe it when I see it,too many deals have fallen through at the last minute this season already. 

They're trying to get Mehmet fit according to the article. 

Would rather have Billy Mehmet in goals tbh.   Without hyperbole Deniz Mehmet is easily the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen, and that includes Andre Boe and that kid who played for Ayr almost every time we pumped them in the 90s.

19 hours ago, Deutsche Par said:

They're trying to get Mehmet fit according to the article. 

Would rather have Billy Mehmet in goals tbh.   Without hyperbole Deniz Mehmet is easily the worst goalkeeper I have ever seen, and that includes Andre Boe and that kid who played for Ayr almost every time we pumped them in the 90s.

Was he that bad? He had a motm performance against Partick in the league cup, he didn't seem as bad as Hrivnak for example, or as error prone as Smith.