Pars v Morton

Superally

Ironically, taking away the first two mins where I thought Morton should’ve scored, best I’ve seen them play in recent times, more offensive and some of the through balls have been great showing Morton defensively are there for the taking.

Problem is, we’re not working the keeper, O’Hara is doing well getting in the right positions but he needs to be making more of the attempts he’s getting.

Wilson …you just knew it would happen, keeper at fault but Wilson had all the time in the world to take the shot which was more criminal.

We can turn this around.

7 minutes ago, Berry said:

Ironically, taking away the first two mins where I thought Morton should’ve scored, best I’ve seen them play in recent times, more offensive .

Whit?

Literally had two half chances in 45 minutes, we don't look like we can score, how can that be the best we've played offensively? 

• Downvote 1

Other than the Ayr game at EEP, when have we taken a game to a team at home like that half?

Usually we play like an away team. We’ve found ourselves in decent positions, O’Hara at the near post, the missed header with the cross, when Thomas should’ve took a dig rather than pass it to Edwards.

Like I said though, not working the keeper and making the most of those opportunities. 

Wilson was given a free run for a shot, hit the target and went in. Shoddy defending.

We need to stop this playing out from the back, it’s not working.

Edited by Berry