Pars v Jags

Superally

I don't think there's much between the teams, so any result is distinctly possible. The game could well be decided by a piece of luck, a mistake or a poor refereeing decision.

We don't score many, but haven't conceded many either, recently, so fingers crossed we score the all important first goal.

I think there's little chance Yogi will go with 2 strikers, nor do I believe it would automatically double our scoring potential. He might throw an extra forward on late in the game if we're behind or to try and find a winner if we're level. I very much hope he doesn't need to. 2-0 Pars for me.

51 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Another draw, 1-1 probably.

We have drawn our last 3 home games and Partick have drawn 5 of their last 6 away, so it's on the cards.

Partick expect Tiffoney, Murray and Foster to be back tonight and possibly, Graham? - bad timing for us. Pity we could not have played them a few days ago?

14 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

There are so many fans dreading Mehmet's return in goal that it would be just like football for him to keep two clean sheets, tonight and Sat, giving Yogi a decision to make when Jakub returns from international duty. 🙂

Hopefully,Jakub hasn't impressed me so far.

• Upvote 2