Pars v Jags

Superally

4 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I doubt Ambrose will be here next season.? Remember he has played at a Word Cup. Not bad for a side languishing near the bottom of the championship. ? 

I hear he is Leicester bound 

We need a change at centre back now,a Lithuanian would be my preferred choice oh wait...

He doesnt perform for us like a World Cup player? A good CV but not good enough now.

Dorrans played in the Premier League and hasn't been a standout for a poor championship side.

He’s been brought in to do a job short term   
I think it’s a move that will suit both parties. 
I’ve been pleasantly surprised by Donaldson. He’s better than I thought. 

I would imagine that there will be a good number of ins and outs this summer ? 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I doubt Ambrose will be here next season.? Remember he has played at a Word Cup. Not bad for a side languishing near the bottom of the championship. ? 

He's been a quality player in his time. That can't be denied. He can go with my best wishes. 

53 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I’d be happy to have both Donaldson and Ambrose here next season providing we stay up. Been pretty solid together so far. Ambrose was decent again tonight and struggle to see why he gets so much stick

Just now, kelty_par said:

I’d be happy to have both Donaldson and Ambrose here next season providing we stay up. Been pretty solid together so far. Ambrose was decent again tonight and struggle to see why he gets so much stick

Aside from his lackadaisical, sloppy passes, constantly tearing out wide and getting caught out and trying to beat boys in his own box? 

22 minutes ago, Grant said:

Donaldson has been very, very, very good. I didnt expect allot from the signing, and even less from him after his debut, but he's been our best cb for a good few seasons, IMO he's an upgrade on Connolly. Would love for him to be here next season. 

Agreed,  he looked sloppy as hell at Morton. but been an absolute rock since. 

Edited by parsforlife

Maybe Scott Brown being at training and passing over his experience to the players helped a bit for last night’s game. 
Great team performance!

Ambrose is far to casual in his decision making with the ball. But at set pieces/corners he wins everything.

Edited by Secure Par

11 hours ago, Raymie said:

I thought we were pretty comfortable in the second half and managed the game well. When we won the ball, we got forward at pace and the killer goal came from a direct counter attack. 
Only period when we were looking nervous was 15 mins before half time when Mehmet pulled off two big saves and then the ricochet off Donaldson that went wide. 

two full backs scoring and attacking at every opportunity. Wingers prepared to support and get balls in. 

Hopefully we will hear no more about playing one up front ?

When it's done properly  there's no need to complain. Great game last night and performance but we haven't had any major threat previously. I wouldn't change anything for the game on Saturday.

Edited by Al k
spelling