ICT v Pars

Superally

Today's been an unpleasant bump back down to earth after the two good performances against Morton and Partick, regressing back to the usual level of performance, and I have absolutely no faith that we will get through the playoffs playing like that.

Back to being Scunnered again, we need to win on Wednesday now. 

13 minutes ago, Grant said:

Today's been an unpleasant bump back down to earth after the two good performances against Morton and Partick, regressing back to the usual level of performance, and I have absolutely no faith that we will get through the playoffs playing like that.

Back to being Scunnered again, we need to win on Wednesday now. 

It's a week on Wednesday we play rovers. Hopefully Hamilton will do us a favour on Friday. Probably need a couple of favours, we have a similar run in but hamilton over rovers is probably their biggest advantage as well as inverness over killie, but if inverness play like they did today that hopefully will be enough to see them off, but less confident on Hamilton.

I did have a nagging suspicion we were getting a little ahead of ourselves this week and we still need to settle for a play-off still but even today I saw some positives that could be enough against league 1 opposition. 

Missed far too many chances at 1-0. Goal for inverness was coming the whole game and thought we’d maybe change it at half time. Would’ve like to see comrie on for Todd much earlier as he look knackered. 2nd goal was poor to lose and couldn’t get back into it after that. Huge game against the rovers now and think we’ll be playing for 9th now