Pars vs Rovers

SanguinePar

25 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

McGlynn on Radio Scotland reckoned it was an even game with nothing between the teams 🤣😂 Fair to say Jim Duffy, Leanne Crichton didn’t agree!

WTF? Looks like his football judgement is getting as bad as his moral judgement. Pr*ck.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

What a good performance last night. Workrate was excellent. If we can keep up this style of play then we will stay up.

Only one downside is Ambrose who could leak in a few goal in the next games coming up. To laid back imo.

Ambrose worries me a bit, Donaldson mopped up a couple his mistakes. I suppose that's a good thing though as they're working for each other. 

43 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

What a good performance last night. Workrate was excellent. If we can keep up this style of play then we will stay up.

Only one downside is Ambrose who could leak in a few goal in the next games coming up. To laid back imo.

Pleased to read your positivity, SP. It's been a long time coming 😉

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

One of the most absurd things I’ve ever read. Utterly bizarre thing to post. 

We are talking about fitness, athlete, sportsman. Not skill, not technique, not ability.

Why is it absurd to expect 25 year old full time player to be as fit as any other player in any other league?

Do Liverpool or Man City players have access to different gym equipment than other players?

I would love to hear your reasoning here?

8 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

We are talking about fitness, athlete, sportsman. Not skill, not technique, not ability.

Why is it absurd to expect 25 year old full time player to be as fit as any other player in any other league?

Do Liverpool or Man City players have access to different gym equipment than other players?

I would love to hear your reasoning here?

Are you serious? Every human body is different. We don’t all have the exact same ceiling when it comes to fitness. I’m actually amazed you required an explanation. 

3 hours ago, Raymie said:

Ambrose does take too many risks for my liking and I've no doubt he will get caught out at times? Let's hope, if that happens, it's not crucial to the result?

Effie Ambrose puts me in mind of Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now. You can tell that the guy has real natural talent, but what is frightening is that his ad lib performances can be so edgy and incoherent as to almost ruin the film...  :))