If we are in the playoffs...

Deutsch Par

If we're in the Play Offs, I'm confident we won't get out of them. We're not consistent enough, plus I reckon Airdrie/Montrose have the beating of us over 2 legs. We either terrible, or have hard luck stories in them. 

Edited by scottyboy
I wished Falkirk were in them .They're that bad.
  • Downvote 1

If we are destined for the play offs, I'd have loved us to have had the chance to take Falkirk apart in front of a packed EEP.

In reply to scottyboy, the play offs are weighted in the Championship team'sfavour, with the 2nd leg at home. I'm not remotely afraid of facing Airdrie, Montrose or Queens Park over two legs. Respect them, yes. Fear them, absolutely not.

42 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

If we are destined for the play offs, I'd have loved us to have had the chance to take Falkirk apart in front of a packed EEP.

In reply to scottyboy, the play offs are weighted in the Championship team'sfavour, with the 2nd leg at home. I'm not remotely afraid of facing Airdrie, Montrose or Queens Park over two legs. Respect them, yes. Fear them, absolutely not.

Nowt to do with fear. I think most of us  if we're being honest know getting through 4 games unscathed will be too much for an inconsistent team like DAFC. As I was saying, definitely not confident. 

4 hours ago, GG Riva said:

You think we could take Falkirk apart? 2 away wins all season and I still don’t get what goes through Yogis mind setting teams up at home then away. 

We quite consistent really,  decent ish at home, poor away from home.

Even given that we haven’t really had a disastrous result away from home. Few 2 goal defeats against the better sides in the division and some frustrating draws and where we could have done better. Good thing about the play-off set up with being at home 2nd is if we get back to east end level or 1 behind then I’d back our home performances to see us through.