If we are in the playoffs...

Deutsch Par

20 hours ago, Secure Par said:

You think we could take Falkirk apart? 2 away wins all season and I still don’t get what goes through Yogis mind setting teams up at home then away. 

Yes, we are good enough to beat any League 1 team over 2 legs. 2 away wins in the Championship is irrelevant in the play offs, keep it tight away win at home. Bingo! 

23 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Nowt to do with fear. I think most of us  if we're being honest know getting through 4 games unscathed will be too much for an inconsistent team like DAFC. As I was saying, definitely not confident. 

We don't need to win 4 games. Just get through on aggregate. Our home form is good enough to get us through. Agree with Da go, rather avoid the play offs altogether. 

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

We don't need to win 4 games. Just get through on aggregate. Our home form is good enough to get us through. Agree with Da go, rather avoid the play offs altogether. 

Hope you are right for once G.G. I still have some bad play off memories,  But lets be positive we will finish 8th and avoid them 

I don't have anywhere near the fear for the playoffs it seems. 

I'd agree we're a tad inconsistent, and certainly look better at home but a two legged affair with us having the second leg at home helps us massively with that. 

Even then, I appreciate we've lost away games but our last three losses have came against Killie, Inverness and Arbroath, the three best sides in the Championship. They are a big, big step up on quality to league one. We've drawn away with Hamilton and Ayr while beating QoTS away as a comparison, over a playoff that'd see us promoted. 

I'm not saying we're safe, or guaranteed to stay up, but I think that we'd rightly be favourites. 

Ayr are getting skelped on Saturday anyway. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Grant said:

I don't have anywhere near the fear for the playoffs it seems. 

I'd agree we're a tad inconsistent, and certainly look better at home but a two legged affair with us having the second leg at home helps us massively with that. 

Even then, I appreciate we've lost away games but our last three losses have came against Killie, Inverness and Arbroath, the three best sides in the Championship. They are a big, big step up on quality to league one. We've drawn away with Hamilton and Ayr while beating QoTS away as a comparison, over a playoff that'd see us promoted. 

I'm not saying we're safe, or guaranteed to stay up, but I think that we'd rightly be favourites. 

Ayr are getting skelped on Saturday anyway. 

Loving your optimism, Grant. If you think you can win, you might.

If you think you'll lose, you will.

2 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Loving your optimism, Grant. If you think you can win, you might.

If you think you'll lose, you will.

Henry Ford I think it was who once said "If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're probably right..."

• Upvote 1