Pars v Ayr Utd

Superally

A bit of play there that sums us up at our worse, Dom Thomas hits the ball into the channel for O'Hara to take which he does (good) who then cuts it back to Polworth who's made a good run (good) Polworth now finds himself in reasonable space, in the box, he should've turned with it due to the space afforded and could either have had a reasonable attempt on goal, or at least opened up more options. 

Instead he properly dallies on the ball, and about 15 passes later the balls back at our centre back, dreadful! 

1 minute ago, Grant said:

And Ayr go one up, we have been absolutely, utterly, horrendous. 

We have, terrible stuff. Long ball to O'Hara time and time again isn't working.

Not many around me thought the penalty was the correct decision, but looked like a pull to me. They deserve to be ahead, either way.

Thankfully Arbroath doing us a favour. Looks like we do only play well against tired teams.

Goes without saying we need to buck up our idea's. This is utter pish I'm watching the Liverpool - City game.

Hopefully spur the inevitable come back.

Just now, Al k said:

Thankfully Arbroath doing us a favour. Looks like we do only play well against tired teams.

Goes without saying we need to buck up our idea's. This is utter pish I'm watching the Liverpool - City game.

Hopefully spur the inevitable come back.

Wise choice because this has been absolutely seethe inducing. 

Ayr with another absolutely massive chance, if they had four we could have no complaints. 

At this stage, even a draw is not enough for us. And right now, I don't know where a Pars goal will come from to get us back into the game. We are beyond inept in almost every aspect, whether that be tactics, execution or individual performances. Our goalie has yet again saved us from disappearing under an avalanche.

I can't see us get anything out of this game.