Pars v Ayr Utd

Superally

Great result. Better team for the last 11 minutes. Derek Ferguson said Ayr didn't deserve to get beat. I'll  agree with him on that. He did say being more physical with the subs suited us too. I'll take Lady luck though. Could come down to who can score the most goals. Pity that one came back of the post at the death. Hopefully confident for getting a result next week. Oh aye! Farewell QOS.

6 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Great result. Better team for the last 11 minutes. Derek Ferguson said Ayr didn't deserve to get beat. I'll  agree with him on that. He did say being more physical with the subs suited us too. I'll take Lady luck though. Could come down to who can score the most goals. Pity that one came back of the post at the death. Hopefully confident for getting a result next week. Oh aye! Farewell QOS.

QOS are a far better side than a few who are safe now. They will be a sad loss for me and a better side to watch than many others in this league.

Daylight robbery, Ayr will be raging with themselves.

Ayr could’ve been 3 or 4 up at HT and they deserved it. Bullen got his tactics spot on.

Second half, Ayr shot themselves in the foot by playing for time, feigning injury etc and I didn’t think they needed to do that, just stick to what they were doing first half and they would’ve cruised it.

Must admit, when Yogi took Donaldson off (who admittedly did have a stinker,) for McCann I was a little apprehensive but fair play, he won the free kick for the first and the assist for the second and we didn’t collapse defensively.

Great that it was Toddy and Cole with the goals as well having not been in the team of late. Goes to show what happens when you take some shots.

3 minutes ago, Berry said:

Ayr could’ve been 3 or 4 up at HT and they deserved it. Bullen got his tactics spot on.

Second half, Ayr shot themselves in the foot by playing for time, feigning injury etc and I didn’t think they needed to do that, just stick to what they were doing first half and they would’ve cruised it.

Must admit, when Yogi took Donaldson off (who admittedly did have a stinker,) for McCann I was a little apprehensive but fair play, he won the free kick for the first and the assist for the second and we didn’t collapse defensively.

Great that it was Toddy and Cole with the goals as well having not been in the team of late. Goes to show what happens when you take some shots.

Donaldson looked to be limping for at least half an hour in the first half 

I normally have a complaint about how we should’ve taken something more from a game. This is a rare example of us getting more than our play merited. So many of our players were well below what they could give but Ayr weren’t great either, they were much more physical and the ref was content to let play flow.

A vital 3 points, roll on next Saturday and 3 more, hopefully.

3 minutes ago, Berry said:

Funny old thing that when you have a few shots on goal some go in. Shots on goal, shots on target are the the basics. Shots that go in are the ones that win games. You have to have shots to be in with a chance of a win.