Jags v Pars

Superally

On the subject of the board of directors, when are the club going to officially announce that William Braisby is a director? The guy is always in the pars shirt and tie and in the directors box. The club should give an official announcement or are they afraid of the backlash? This club needs a big clear our from top to bottom!

2 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

On the subject of the board of directors, when are the club going to officially announce that William Braisby is a director? The guy is always in the pars shirt and tie and in the directors box. The club should give an official announcement or are they afraid of the backlash? This club needs a big clear our from top to bottom!

Noticed he was in the box today, they should be embarrassed watching that on the pitch today. 1000 pars fans there and that’s what served up. Disgraceful tbh

3 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Noticed he was in the box today, they should be embarrassed watching that on the pitch today. 1000 pars fans there and that’s what served up. Disgraceful tbh

He has been in the box for a wee while now, he and his cronies bring nothing to this club! Oh lets pose for a picture outside a pub in a big game? Lol

I’m gutted to be honest with today, I had it in my head if we won today, we were getting 8th and I thought we might’ve pulled it off.

The team talk would’ve been easy, the importance of that game was obvious, fans there in numbers, what a special occasion for the players to go out and give it a right good go.

Lineup was surprising, not listened to the post match interviews yet but some of it will have been down to injuries surely and possibly overthinking it a little bit with the pitch in mind.

Now we have to beat QOTS, which I think we can do but then to rely on Partick Thistle holding Ayr, a Partick team who have as good as sewn up the playoff spot and have Ian McCall as manager, someone who has deep affection for Ayr, just can’t see it happening.

I wouldn’t be confident going into the playoffs that we’d make it through them.

I see there are call outs for Hughes to go regardless, I’ll put my neck out and say I’d like him to stay whatever the outcome. I have no doubt had we changed Grant earlier Hughes would’ve got us out of this mess and I can’t think of anyone better to lead the charge back into this league if the worst was to happen. Changing managers all the time is not going to solve the problem.

The team needs a proper gutting, Yogi has a lot of experience behind him and for me is a safer bet to assemble a squad that can compete in whichever league we end up in than anyone I can think of who would be available and interested.

• Upvote 1

I thought William was a director of the CIC holding company? If so it's not really a surprise he's in and around the club in directors boxes etc. Seems to be allot of chat about them and people making comments but no one is willing to come out and tell me anything concrete (well except one thing about manager appointment and I don't even know if that's true of just a malicious rumour). It's seems to be a wee whisper here and there, gossip about things I should and shouldn't do. I'm actually getting a bit bored with it all, if folk have something to say let's just say it and people be honest about it

Today was a ganting performance again, relied on 2 keepers mistakes to score against Ayr. Offered nothing against Killie and nothing today. I think Ayr will win next week against a partick side who will probably ease up to save themselves for their own playoffs. I suspect the teams we play in the playoffs will sit in...and I can't see us having the firepower to break a back 5 or a midfield 5. And we will defo concede.

****ed tbh

Edited by Fifes Elite

5 hours ago, DougieDave said:

The diatribe on Braisby is pathetic - it’s what Ross had to put up with - look where that got us…… football fans are ar5eholes….

I wont say too much on here but incidents at two away games in the covid season led to me not having much time for them. They shouldnt have treated fans the way they did.

Edited by rosythpar

6 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I wont say too much on here but incidents at two away games in the covid season led to me not having much time for them. They shouldnt have treated fans the way they did.

I know they’re not everyones cup of tea but if you’re not careful you end up with public abuse and much needed financial backing for the club walking potentially away ….

12 hours ago, rosythpar said:

That's fair enough. I know of one incident a few years ago tbf thinking about it with a fan being taken away and spoken to outside of legends/Charlie ds. But I've kinda let that go.

Edited by Fifes Elite