Pars v QoS

Superally

Will be there tomorrow night but wouldn’t say I’m feeling nervous or excited, just glad that this season is coming to an end and whatever the outcome we can’t grumble, our own fault we’re in this position.

I’m not as confident as others that we’ll win comfortably tomorrow, with the last two performances in mind, but think we will get the W somehow, it’s just what happens with Ayr.

I’d be genuinely surprised if Ayr don’t win with Partick all but secured the playoff spot already.

If we finish 9th, let’s just see how we get on in the playoffs, if we get 8th I won’t be jumping for joy, just a sigh of relief.

I must admit, given the significance of this fixture and the implications, I find the plans in place to recognise RM to be rather strange. Yes he played a major part in saving our club but to do it tomorrow  when we’re in a right relegation scrap, just doesn’t feel like the right time. 

What will be will be!

5 hours ago, Berry said:

I must admit, given the significance of this fixture and the implications, I find the plans in place to recognise RM to be rather strange. Yes he played a major part in saving our club but to do it tomorrow  when we’re in a right relegation scrap, just doesn’t feel like the right time. 

The plans to recognise Ross McArthurs contribution will be by the fans in the NW. A display dedicated to Ross paid for by fan contributions. Fans in an area bringing life to the ground and whose former displays recieved cash donations from Ross to help build the atmosphere. As it takes organisation then picking the last game of the season at home seemed logical. The fact we might have to play further games is irrelevant. It's of it's moment in time and a last chance to say thanks to a great Pars man in his last game as Chairman. Never ever forget what this man has done for this club. He should be knighted in my eyes. 

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, GG Riva said:

Perhaps you should consider a change of username to reflect your current state of mind?

How about GloomyPar / DespondentPar? 😀

Maybe I should, it's pretty accurate.

I've always tried to be positive about things, probably to the point of absurdity. I defended Hay, Kenny, Jefferies, Potter, Crawford when things were going bad and most fans had turned on them. I always thought that with just a wee change in luck we would be back on track and start improving again. In some cases, I still think I was right.

But now? Honestly, I'm running on fumes where hope for the future of this club is concerned. I don't see results going our way tonight, I definitely don't see us making it through the playoffs, and I've no idea how we will do in the 3rd tier.

Saturday's lineup, tactics and performance were all absolutely spineless, and if we had been at EEP I'd probably have just left early, which I never do.

I'm absolutely f###ing sick of it.