Pars v QoS

Superally

1 minute ago, SanguinePar said:

Don't blame them at all, we had our chance to give them a reason to play tonight, and we absolutely blew it.

Yeah plenty of chances throughout the season. Unsurprisingly my prediction about the Hamilton non penalty would haunt us too. Again tho we haven't shown anything other was deserved. 

• Upvote 1

We're in a terrible position tonight with the scores as they are. If we were out of sight in our game then we'd be as well resting all our best players so they're fit for the playoffs. If Ayr go 3 up I would expect Hughes to do exactly that. While there's a chance though we need to keep them out and just hope Thistle do us a favour.

We've moved Dorrans into the ten role so we have Polworth and Chalmers deep, it's absolutely frightening how bad that centre midfield is. 

Bugger all the nonsense about supporting the players, I hope they, and the management team get absolute pelters, **** them so much. 

5 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

There's Donaldson off too. O'Hara next I reckon.

Hughes, Ambrose should be first. To think people thought qots winning last week was the best result for us. 

Not sure if we should thank Ayr for the late goal last week, another fortnight of misery now. 

2 minutes ago, Grant said:

When you consider our winter window, why on earth would we trust Hughes with anither one? He's brought in a bunch of gutless ****ebags. 

Chalmers, Polworth and Ambrose are absolute imposter. 

Winter windows a hard one. That stupid formation that's not worked for 4 months barring two games and useless changes have killed us.

I'm done for tonight, thankfully I'm miles away and switching off now. Look down hopefully Hughes will do the decent thing after the 2nd leg confirms it for us.