Playoffs

SanguinePar

Somebody please tell me we are the favourites. If I was a gambling man (I'm no) I'd stick my lucre on Airdrie. Wait! We've got the 2nd leg at home. I hope we been practicing penalties, as there's a good chance we might be taking them. Somebody said the most important person at a football club is the manager. Let's hope he offloads a good few players after this season ends.

Why does everyone think we are playing Airdrie? 

We are playing Queens Park. A team that have ambition and have had a good season, so will be full of confidence.  

I'm actually really worried playing them. Our players don't seem to have any fight going with our performance against an already relegated Queen of the South side who were more hungry. 

Regardless of were we play next season, I think John Hughes has to go. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

How does this playoff thing workout - while we play QP - does Airdrie play Montrose then its a final between both those winners ?

Aye that’s how it works, if we make the final we will be away again first to either Montrose or airdrie, but let’s not look past Queen’s Park first as struggling to even be confident for them after last night 

• Upvote 2