Season tickets

Will you be getting a season ticket next season?   

22 members have voted

1. 1. Will you part with your hard earned for a season ticket next season?

• Yes
    • If the management team is changed
    • If it becomes better value for money (e. g. games for a fiver rendering season ticket useless)
    • Not feasible (can't attend majority of games)
    • No

St holders missed two games last season, and had the game for a fiver did they not? 

I'm moving back to the area for the first time in near a decade and had fully intended on buying a St, as much as to help the club more than anything. However if Hughes gets kept on then no chance. 

Really depends on how you approach a season ticket, with the fan in mind then buying a season ticket is a no brainer if it’s affordable, club get the money up front to set us right for the season ahead (excluding this season ofcourse).

If you view it as a customer, then there’s more benefit just PATG, like others say you miss a couple of games there’s no value, especially when you could’ve also got into one of the games for a fiver so you’ve actually overpaid for that game. Then there’s little ‘known’ benefit to having a season ticket, they don’t actively promote the additional benefits like they did years ago. You used to get discounts off of restaurants, get into the reserve games for a couple of quid/free, Fife flyer discounted games, was actually not bad. 

For a couple of years I got my season ticket ‘for free’ as I bought cars from Macklin Motors who used to put up the cost, not sure if they still do that..

I wish it was as simple as replacing the manager but I don’t think it is, there is something fundamentally wrong at the club just now.