Dunfermline v Queens Park Play Off 2nd leg.

scottyboy

45 minutes ago, Piracy said:

From the chatter I've heard he's been a fud in the dressing room. Looks like that for me too. 

Normally you have a captain that is respected and deals with all the crap that goes on in the dressing room… it’s obvious the pile of ****e we have is behaving like wee boys that can’t take a telling…. Get them all to fek! We need players that want to play for the club and fans… 

• Upvote 1

2 year deal to AJ and sacked within 6 months? Then the cheapest option available was Crawford, football wasn’t much better and went on plenty runs of 5/6 straight defeats, I’ve spoke to a few players who were in our squad the year covid hit and they couldn’t believe he lasted as long as he did. Then the absolute cherry on top was getting a manager in who got a team relegated from the same league, and assembled one Of the worst pars squads ever, and yogi hasn’t been much better with his negative tactics. Id say quite a lot of failure in there 

10 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

He’s just oversaw us getting relegated, albeit it it’s not just him it’s the board. Years of poor football decisions have led us to league one again

I was referring to the "total wank" and particularly the "one of my own my arse". Ross deserves neither of those comments, in any way.

And as noted, Ross's time has been largely successful, from saving the club itself (not singlehandedly before someone says it) to bringing us back up into the championship and eventually to the promotion playoffs last season.

Maybe if Crawford hadn't been hounded out by an entitled subset of our support we'd be in a better place today.

Grant and Hughes have been horrible miscalculations, no argument, and it's gone about as badly as we could have imagined. But Ross deserves better than to be judged on this season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, the saline hill puma said:

**** every single one of the gutless waste of space *****s

Top to bottom, full of knobs here's your legacy Mccarthur ya total wank. One of our own my arse 

Avie, I get your passion/frustration etc but unleashing that level of specific/personal abuse is not justifiable. I guarentee if you said that to Ross McArthur he'd take you for a walk. 

For rhe record, you're on a warning from me. You're better than this sort of drivel. 

9 hours ago, Piracy said:

Avie, I get your passion/frustration etc but unleashing that level of specific/personal abuse is not justifiable. I guarentee if you said that to Ross McArthur he'd take you for a walk. 

For rhe record, you're on a warning from me. You're better than this sort 

Aye you are probably right  will take that part off 

I'm ****ed off....no need to put me on warning  whatever that means,  got a problem send me a message and we can  sort it over a beer or 6 👍

Edited by the saline hill puma
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Aye you are probably right 

I'm ****ed off....no need to put me on warning  whatever that means,  got a problem send me a message and we can  sort it over a beer or 6 👍

It's not an official warning bud, just a deliberate attempt at pointing out we need to stay within the boundries set up on here. 

We're all f*cked off tonight, and the decsions made were chronic, no question. 

Beer, always good. 

• Upvote 1