Yogi out

Superally

It'll probably be a democratic jury type of thing involving the board. Maybe Meggle will want a unanimous verdict, then if not will take a majority vote. Guilty or a stay of execution?  Personally I'll save a few quid if he gets a stay. Can't be bothered watching boring football anymore, anytime, or anywhere. 

I don’t have a problem with them taking time making sure they make the right decision, let’s face it, they’ve made some poor ones in recent years. 

We also don’t know what work has been going on regarding the players in terms of moves and changes. Most of them will be in contract until the start of June so, as it is every year, not much of anything will be announced until then anyway. 

I don’t think the rush is as required as some are making out. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Digs said:

I don’t have a problem with them taking time making sure they make the right decision, let’s face it, they’ve made some poor ones in recent years. 

We also don’t know what work has been going on regarding the players in terms of moves and changes. Most of them will be in contract until the start of June so, as it is every year, not much of anything will be announced until then anyway. 

I don’t think the rush is as required as some are making out. 

Mentioned earlier in the thread about the lack of time in the close season.

Some of that time is possibly being saved by things working alongside each other in the background when in the past maybe they've been done one after the other(for example sounding out potential replacements alongside discussing if hughes stays) Would like to hope so.

For me it's clear,  Hughes staying will harm our chances of getting promoted both directly by results and indirectly by having a lower budget due to lower season ticket sales etc. 

With that in mind maximising the time a new manager has is important to me.  We are seeing other clubs sign players up etc for next season,  that is currently something we are falling behind on,  restricting the next managers ability to put together the best squad they can.

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Who tells you these things? Surely no a board member?

Well it could well be.

I'm not a fan of stuff being leaked but it happens at every club and fuels discussion, more so during close season. 

I want to hear something soon but if taking time means we get the right decision to take us forward then so be it.

Yogi really needs to go is all I'll say. 

13 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

I’m just worried we are dragging our heels and will be left behind when the season starts, don’t have much faith in the board’s decision making tbh

I don’t either they have made the wrong footballing decision time and time again, fingers crossed they wake up and start to make amends with the fans 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Alan Temple tweeted a couple of weeks ago that the board wanted Yogi to continue if we got relegated. 

That was before our utterly pathetic capitulation and before they heard a thousand or so Pars fans singing that he was a DFB. They can't possibly be under any illusions that the fans* want him to stay.

And I feel like if they were going to stick with him, they would surely have said so in their original statement.

Either way, they must know that the fans want clarity - surely we'll hear something by tomorrow.

* EDIT - I appreciate that I don't speak for all fans here. Some may indeed want him to stay.