Yogi out

Superally

I can can understand the board taking their time appointing a manager but I don't get how they can take so long to decide if they want to sack one or not.

I can only think that it's business as usual and Yogi continues. That in turn would make that statement a bit strange though. You would think they would've made it clear that they were carrying on with the status quo a week ago.

I'll say this again, I'm worried about the German guys long term commitment now that the worst has happened (relegation). I'd be astounded if they weren't prepared for it to some degree given how poor we'd been playing. They're now in a situation they wouldn't have envisaged when they first got involved, has that affected their enthusiam or stomach for the fight? We've yet to really hear from them through the clubs media, apart from the set meet & greet nights and couple of Youtube interviews. Now the CEO is in place they'll be expecting him to do the hard work on the communication front, so let's hear it. I'd like to hear something from the CEO this week about our plans for this division. If we're not ready then say so and give some indication as to when we might get told. Silence is not good and the fact we've lost our 2 of our best Pars supporting Directors means we've lost a shed load of influence at that level from a fans perspective. These guys knew us and were us: the Germans are not us (yet) and CEO Mr Cook has yet to convince me he's one of us. They need to start leading us and quickly. 

• Upvote 3

Was hoping the statement last week was a sign of things to come.

So far this seasons on course to start as the last finished. Kelty hearts already have their ticket prices out and Falkirk signing players.

Really not doing themselves favours at the moment. 

Edited by Al k

11 minutes ago, Al k said:

Was hoping the statement last week was a sign of things to come.

So far this seasons on course to start as the last finished. Kelty hearts already have their ticket prices out and Falkirk signing players.

Really not doing themselves favours at the moment. 

Who have Falkirk signed?

1 hour ago, Kdy Par said:

So they’ve not actually signed anyone?

Not announced yet but unless something major happens done deals.

But they sorted out the managerial situation then got someone in place quickly, also shown us the way with a decent board statement. 

It's this making our situation worse. Im quite sure there's plenty going on, everything we seem to drag on is just exasperating. 

Grant came in too late last season too.