Yogi out

Superally

11 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

Hmmmmm….that’s not quite how it went down in reality though. Either you’re putting a friendly slant on this or your ‘source’ (and we all know who it is) is telling you little porky pies, GG. 

Well perhaps you can enlighten us all as to how it really went down, Keyser and you definitely don't know my source(s), so you can stop the pretence. 🙂

25 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Well perhaps you can enlighten us all as to how it really went down, Keyser and you definitely don't know my source(s), so you can stop the pretence. 🙂

There’s been enough airing of dirty laundry on public forums over the last couple of years so let’s just leave it at that. 

For instance I know for a fact who the next manager is going to be and some of the guys interviewed who we rejected but putting it up here does nobody any favours except those hoping to make a few quid off the bookies. 

Edited by Keyser Soze

Doesn’t really help posting all the ‘I’m in the know but not going to share’ pretence.

First I’ve really seen that on this forum.

If you’re that certain, a fact as you call it, why not air it and let fans make a few bucks at the bookies? 

5 minutes ago, Berry said:

Doesn’t really help posting all the ‘I’m in the know but not going to share’ pretence.

First I’ve really seen that on this forum.

If you’re that certain, a fact as you call it, why not air it and let fans make a few bucks at the bookies? 

Doesn’t help what? Would revealing the name help or hinder the club? 

I mean I could post a totally obscure fact about our next manager and it would be easy to check when he’s announced. 

"Hmmmmm….that’s not quite how it went down in reality though. Either you’re putting a friendly slant on this or your ‘source’ (and we all know who it is) is telling you little porky pies, GG."

Spot on Keyser 

The last time GG had it on good authority from his source it was blown out the water and he  wasted more posts apologising for his misunderstanding because his source misled  him !!  He is an attention seeker to the point of double posting on here and dot net  Narcissist  in the extreme 

Just don’t see the point of posting the I know but not going to tell you nonsense, childs play.

GG at least reveals what he’s been told regardless if true or not.

No-one should really take anything on football forums as gospel anyway.

I also don’t see the problem of GG apologising either, I would’ve considered that the right thing to do under those circumstances if he got something wrong.

He also really isn’t an attention seeker or narcissist, think that was unprovoked and unnecessary.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Berry said:

Just don’t see the point of posting the I know but not going to tell you nonsense, childs play.

GG at least reveals what he’s been told regardless if true or not.

But asking someone to damage the club so fans can make a few quid is absolutely fine? Apologies but I don’t see the logic in that at all. 

I was being a tad sarcastic with that when you referenced the bookies.

I get that some folk on here have sources and will know stuff not out in the public domain yet, just don’t see the point of mentioning it, always feels like when folk do that they’re blowing their own trumpet.

Its actually quite poor form, all these sources that is that leak this information out, you could say that is more damaging to the club.

It was only on Thursday this was in David Cooks article.

‘Our search for a new manager is well underway and we will commence interviews with preferred candidates shortly.‘

Wording suggests interviews hadn’t started, I have no doubt they would have acted fast and done a lot of interviews over the last couple of days but in such a short period of time, you have found out who the manager is going to be (fact as you say) and on top of that you have details of a number of the people that were rejected who were interviewed.

There’s bound to be confidentiality surrounding this process so whoever these sources are that can’t haud it in need a serious talking to.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

There’s been enough airing of dirty laundry on public forums over the last couple of years so let’s just leave it at that. 

For instance I know for a fact who the next manager is going to be and some of the guys interviewed who we rejected but putting it up here does nobody any favours except those hoping to make a few quid off the bookies. 

Reckon it'll be a good appointment?