Yogi out

Superally

8 hours ago, 1950Par said:

"Hmmmmm….that’s not quite how it went down in reality though. Either you’re putting a friendly slant on this or your ‘source’ (and we all know who it is) is telling you little porky pies, GG."

Spot on Keyser 

The last time GG had it on good authority from his source it was blown out the water and he  wasted more posts apologising for his misunderstanding because his source misled  him !!  He is an attention seeker to the point of double posting on here and dot net  Narcissist  in the extreme 

Cheers bud.🙂

For the sake of accuracy, when I've apologised on here because I posted something I misunderstood - and said as much - I did not accuse my source of misleading me. That would not only be false, but also completely illogical, so you may want to reconsider.

Secondly, if the level of narcissism and attention seeking behaviour is determined by how many forums a person posts on, then we have a wheen of these people right here. I would prefer that there was one Pars fans forum, but I know the history which led to the formation of a second one. The EEB is generally peopled by more restrained posters which generally makes for good, intelligent and articulate discussions, but there is demonstrably less traffic, although with an influx of new posters recently, there has been a marked improvement.

On the subject of the identity of the new manager, I'm confident that Keyser is no more informed than you or I, but is just being a bit mischievous. A number of names have been bandied about but no decision has been taken. David Cook has intimated that he's speaking informally to potential candidates but is understandably wanting to take his time to ensure that the club gets the right man in this time.

17 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I thought 1950par’s criticism of GG was uncalled for and incorrect 

I'm fairly certain 1950's post was tongue in cheek, Raymie. That's why I added a 🙂 right at the start. He likes far too many of my posts to believe any of the guff he posted further up. 🤔

37 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Would you care to engage in a little wager if you’re so confident I’m being mischievous? 

Indeed I would, Keyser, but for obvious reasons, you would need to PM me with your proposal. The reason I don't think you can possibly know the identity of our next manager is because it hasn't been decided yet.

Of course, you could be a very lucky guesser,  but I would never use that as an excuse to weasel out of any wager between us. 🙂

7 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

I'm fairly certain 1950's post was tongue in cheek, Raymie. That's why I added a 🙂 right at the start. He likes far too many of my posts to believe any of the guff he posted further up. 🤔

You are probably correct ? I’m not long awake !

2 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Indeed I would, Keyser, but for obvious reasons, you would need to PM me with your proposal. The reason I don't think you can possibly know the identity of our next manager is because it hasn't been decided yet.

Of course, you could be a very lucky guesser,  but I would never use that as an excuse to weasel out of any wager between us. 🙂

You have yourself a deal. I’ll DM you. 

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

Have you been told who it is as well, FE? 🤔

I'm beginning to think I'm going to be the last to know..... 😩

Been telt from 2 different people a preferred candidate who was identified before yogi officially left. However the club are going through a process so someone else being interviewed might blow it out  the water and get it.

So not 100% decided but its likely to be this person. Tbh though its pretty common that someone advertises a job and going into it sort of know who the might be after but open minded to others if they tick the right boxes.

No point in posting who it is etc and tbh even though they seem like strong rumours (and came from 2 different sources around the club) I'm still going to take it as toun gossip until someone is appointed 

Edit - its also second hand info rather than me speaking directly to anyone which is why I'm still treating it as toun gossip

Edited by Fifes Elite

15 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Been telt from 2 different people a preferred candidate who was identified before yogi officially left. However the club are going through a process so someone else being interviewed might blow it out  the water and get it.

So not 100% decided but its likely to be this person. Tbh though its pretty common that someone advertises a job and going into it sort of know who the might be after but open minded to others if they tick the right boxes.

No point in posting who it is etc and tbh even though they seem like strong rumours (and came from 2 different sources around the club) I'm still going to take it as toun gossip until someone is appointed 

Does he have blonde hair with a different accent to us Fifers?