Yogi out

Superally

2 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

That seems so dodgy. They surely aren't allowed to do that (whether or not it's true)

IMG_20220523_140232.jpg

I initially thought it might not be allowed but having had a think back I’ve seen McBookie do this/similar quite a few times over the years so you’d have to think they’d have been shafted for it by now if it wasn’t allowed? 

Just now, Keyser Soze said:

I initially thought it might not be allowed but having had a think back I’ve seen McBookie do this/similar quite a few times over the years so you’d have to think they’d have been shafted for it by now if it wasn’t allowed? 

Yeah, true. And I guess there's a better-than-zero chance that they're more familiar with gambling/advertising law than I am. But still. Rabble! Rabble rabble!

2 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Yeah, true. And I guess there's a better-than-zero chance that they're more familiar with gambling/advertising law than I am. But still. Rabble! Rabble rabble!

Aye it’s ****e behaviour anyway. Tbh if it was up to me I wouldn’t allow Bookmakers on social media or to advertise/sponsor at all.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Did they not do similar a few days ago? Said that Kettlewell had been backed from new accounts from Inverness. 

Mcpake won championship manager of the year last season and got Dundee up through the play offs, don’t know if he would’ve kept them up but he probably would’ve won more games than McGhee did. Don’t see what’s so bad about him tbh and deserves a chance 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Dundee got promoted due to McPake being given McMullen and Cummings - both too good for the Championship - in January. Plus, he already had Charlie Adam. 

He deserved credit for changing the keeper to someone who didn't throw the ball in his own net so regularly, I guess.

It would be a terrible choice.

So now it’s a managers fault for signing players that improve a team 😂