Yogi out

Superally

I’ve accepted he’s staying now.  I have no idea why but our board are quite happy for the standards at the club to fall through the floor with little more than a shrug of the shoulders.

It doesn’t take over a week to phone someone up, bring them in and get everything signed to see them out the door. 

Edited by parsforlife

4 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I’ve accepted he’s staying now.  I have no idea why but our board are quite happy for the standards at the club to fall through the floor with little more than a shrug of the shoulders.

It doesn’t take over a week to phone someone up, bring them in and get everything signed to see them out the door. 

Time to prepare for another dreadful season if that’s the case. I dread to see Hughes with a full summer window the absolute dross he can sign 

24 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Time to prepare for another dreadful season if that’s the case. I dread to see Hughes with a full summer window the absolute dross he can sign 

I'm not going back to EEP with Hughes in charge. I may or may not buy a ST to support the club, but I'm not watching another second of his s***e.

If he proves me wrong and we are winning, then fair enough, but I can't see it.

• Upvote 2

Is it a case of Hughes is our contracted manager for next season. Lets move on, nothing else to say? Not sure they would announce that a contracted manager will continue to do their job. You would think the players kept and released list would been made public if that was the case.

They were apparently shocked at the fans reacton to Hughes after the QOS and Queens Park games, so maybe awareness of fans thoughts is not a strong point.

If they were getting rid, then I can't think why on earth we are nearly 10 days on from relgation and no action taken.

How can the board have that statement saying the manner of relegation was unacceptable yet keep the guy in charge who oversaw it all? Even if they punt shields away from first team and let yogi get his own men in, but even that’s just a mess tbh and clean slate is required imo

• Upvote 1

I sense the frustration with many Pars fans. If he is staying then the board do need to come out and publicly back him. If not then they need to move him on. I sense that there is a still a lot going on behind the scenes  and that we have heard nothing except the press release regarding changes to the board and an expression of disappointment re relegation and Whitaker leaving. The silence is not an ideal start for the new board who instead of building bridges appear to distancing themselves from the fans. Either way the faithfull need some direction here  

I’m hoping that a statement will magically appear at 5pm, with soothing words of wisdom from our beloved boardroom.  

Revealing that the swishing of pens having taken place today had consigned several participants of this godforsaken season into the annuls of our history never to be spoken of again.  

The announcement would clear the decks of all the underachievement of the management and coaching team, and pave the way for a dynamic, hungry new management team, looking to drive forward a new strategic way of thinking, with a squad of up and coming fresh talent, complimented by some experienced gritty pros, all together to win this league and sweep all before us.

Probably not tho.

*just checked Twitter, deffo not 😒

Edited by Rossmcno1
  • Upvote 1