Yogi out

Superally

11 minutes ago, Digs said:

I know we knew this was coming but is this the first of the restructure?

Suspect this may have been more of a coincidence given browns interest, but let’s hope so.  This may be partly why it’s taken longer than expected to remove the incumbent in the managers chair.

20 minutes ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Suspect this may have been more of a coincidence given browns interest, but let’s hope so.  This may be partly why it’s taken longer than expected to remove the incumbent in the managers chair.

See ye neebur 

2 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Why today? Can you no wait till Monday? Patience laddie, patience. 🙂

Genuinely,  this needs quick action. If we assume 2 weeks to make a new appointment(as was the case when grant left) then you are getting very close to the point where players contracts expire,  I think it would be fair to the new manager to have discussions with these players whilst they are still at the club. You then have pre-season training starting in about 4 weeks,  there's not alot of time to delay.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Genuinely,  this needs quick action. If we assume 2 weeks to make a new appointment(as was the case when grant left) then you are getting very close to the point where players contracts expire,  I think it would be fair to the new manager to have discussions with these players whilst they are still at the club. You then have pre-season training starting in about 4 weeks,  there's not alot of time to delay.

Aye, it's a good point. Everyone, (me included) thinks preseason as ' The Summer' when in reality it's mid-late May to Mid June, the back in for Preseason. For the players/club, it's a relatively short period of time.