Yogi out

Superally

51 minutes ago, Raymie said:

Imagine a team finishing nearly 30 points behind the winners and 21 behind airdrie, getting promotion. 

**** show 

I'd like a max points behind factor be included in the pay-offs.  Something like 10 points off 2nd or  5 points off 8th make you ineligible. Means if the league is more spread out play-offs are a smaller factor. 

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Tbf we relegated ourselves. 

But it should never have come down to this… the whole club is just a mess from top to bottom. 
It’s actually getting to a point that I don’t really care what goes on at the club and just see what happens when the season kicks off! 

1 hour ago, Secure Par said:

But it should never have come down to this… the whole club is just a mess from top to bottom. 
It’s actually getting to a point that I don’t really care what goes on at the club and just see what happens when the season kicks off! 

I'm feeling the same. I'm sadly starting to not give a ****e anymore. Really serious about just walking away from it all. Its ****ing depressing being a Pars fan.

Seems the fans are never taken seriously by the club anymore, despite saving it from oblivion.

Our thanks is an entitled board who couldn't give a **** even if we never turn up, as we are just an inconvenience and a nucience to them. 

5 hours ago, Parzionale said:

I'm feeling the same. I'm sadly starting to not give a ****e anymore. Really serious about just walking away from it all. Its ****ing depressing being a Pars fan.

Seems the fans are never taken seriously by the club anymore, despite saving it from oblivion.

Our thanks is an entitled board who couldn't give a **** even if we never turn up, as we are just an inconvenience and a nucience to them. 

Well we're judged on how we act in life, obviously this boards no different so let's hope they start to lead us to a better place.

With the board now without Ross and few others the handover will be effectively complete so time for them to have their time in the sun.

The new CEO will have had a full and comprehensive handover by now and Thomas meggle will be representing the German owners in how the club handles their first big crisis.

Let's give them the close season and see where it takes us but right now I'd be expecting news soon on the management front, starting this week actually. They need to act now. 

We should absolutely have news today surely? This has dragged out a ridiculous amount of time already. 

The board in the statement said they'd changed the structure to be leaner so they could act more swiftly and decisively in the future. 

But since that relegation the only changes and news we've had, has been pre arranged moves? 

• Upvote 8

46 minutes ago, Grant said:

We should absolutely have news today surely? This has dragged out a ridiculous amount of time already. 

The board in the statement said they'd changed the structure to be leaner so they could act more swiftly and decisively in the future. 

But since that relegation the only changes and news we've had, has been pre arranged moves? 

If he’s not away by Wednesday then I’m resigned to him staying, which will be absolutely disastrous and we’ll be in an even worse position 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

If he’s not away by Wednesday then I’m resigned to him staying, which will be absolutely disastrous and we’ll be in an even worse position 

I can’t get my head round why the club would want to keep Hughes. He failed in his job to keep us up and fans are not happy at all with him staying on for next season.

If he does stay then we will have to take it on the chin and get on with it and be ready to start pre season.

I get the impression the board have spoke to a few candidates who have said no and they have decided to stick with Hughes which I hope I am wrong. If he does stay it will have a big impact on season ticket sales. 

I was speaking to someone who was up picking up something from the ground on Friday and said Hughes was in having talks with the board. We should hear something today surely