The board

25 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

There you go they are winning you over already! 
New stadium in Rosyth with plans to be like St Mirren. With the millions they make from developing EEP.

St Mirren are in the top league,  they're doing brilliant and left a crumbling old stadium. I'd buy into that just now.

• Upvote 1

At the very start I questioned these German investors and was shot down… As I said before these guys are puting money into the club for a reason and they have an agenda..

Imo does anyone really think these investors would have given PG the managers job? No chance then the mouthpiece Yogi…no.

We are now in the seaside league with a 12k seater stadium that attracts 3-5k but have taken over a big piece of land in Rosyth for development. 
There is no way the club in league 1 can keep EEP… 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

At the very start I questioned these German investors and was shot down… As I said before these guys are puting money into the club for a reason and they have an agenda..

Imo does anyone really think these investors would have given PG the managers job? No chance then the mouthpiece Yogi…no.

We are now in the seaside league with a 12k seater stadium that attracts 3-5k but have taken over a big piece of land in Rosyth for development. 

If they try and sell the stadium,Ross and 7 other businessmen have first chance to buy the stadium back. 

They are definitely going to try and make money for themselves somehow though. 

And just thinking these investors have a 7-9 year plan…. No investors in the world have a plan like this unless the company makes decent money and can expand. 
I will put this out now and say EEP will be sold in the next 2/3 years making millions for the board/investors if not sooner.

I really hope I’m proved wrong but there is something not right and I don’t think the hangers on to the board don’t realise this.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

Nothing wrong with questioning them. Out of interest you said you were questioning them, was that face to face at the club, or giving opinions on this website? 

Of course they have an agenda, but probably not as you believe it to be. Of course it's been well documented how they got here and their reasons for coming here. Could do with some more detail on our future, I'm sure that will come. 

We've been in the seaside league before and with less money. 

1 minute ago, Secure Par said:

And just thinking these investors have a 7-9 year plan…. No investors in the world have a plan like this unless the company makes decent money and can expand. 
I will put this out now and say EEP will be sold in the next 2/3 years making millions for the board/investors if not sooner.

I really hope I’m proved wrong but there is something not right and I don’t think the hangers on to the board don’t realise this.

That could happen. 

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

BTW has it been reported anywhere that the Germans have taken a significant control in the stadium company now(still less than 50% though). I can't remember that going through but it may have slipped my mind. I knew an option had been agreed if they wanted to exercise  it at some stage.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC457946/filing-history

Looks like they were added and then removed, odd.

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Nothing wrong with questioning them. Out of interest you said you were questioning them, was that face to face at the club, or giving opinions on this website? 

Of course they have an agenda, but probably not as you believe it to be. Of course it's been well documented how they got here and their reasons for coming here. Could do with some more detail on our future, I'm sure that will come. 

We've been in the seaside league before and with less money. 

And you really think if I went to the directors and questioned them over what they intended to do with the club I would get a straight answer?  
I’m just a fan but have seen companies taken over by investors spouting their best intentions then making a lot of money leaving employees in the lurch.
As been stated Mikey and Jason have spoken out and one used to be the GM and other heavily  involved within the club so🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️