New Manager thread......

Superally

51 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Why would Billy Dodds come to us?

I had Dodds down for the next managerial removal a few months back on here, as they were on a terrible run of form, slipping out the top 4. He fairly turned that around. ICT a more attractive job than ours just now, so can't see him wanting to take a step back. I think it's time to stay away from the usual Scottish merry-go-round of managers just now. I'm hoping most of EEP playing staff gets swept out shortly. Time to rebuild on whatever our budget allows. 

There are a few clubs without a manager atm. Calum Davidson may be added to the list shortly, and we are probably not the most attractive option being consigned to League 1. Of the names mentioned (and most probably favoured by the faithful) will be looking to fill one of the other managerial positions as their first option. Its important that the club get it right though. The right manager and the right set up will attract good players and give us a chance to build a good team and get back to the championship