Academy

6 minutes ago, Grant said:

Might be covered in the end of season review type thing? 

Ross said back in November they would be sharing the plans shortly?

Barnstoneworth saw it first hand the way the pars board treated Rosyth over the new training ground.

Edited by rosythpar

4 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Ross said back in November they would be sharing the plans shortly?

Barnstoneworth saw it first hand the way the pars board treated Rosyth over the new training ground.

May sound a bit heartless but I don't particularly care about Rosyth, it seems that we are able to finance the facility ourself, why would we give up control of it for whatever Rosyth could contribute? I can fully see why we wouldn't want another team there. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Grant said:

May sound a bit heartless but I don't particularly care about Rosyth, it seems that we are able to finance the facility ourself, why would we give up control of it for whatever Rosyth could contribute? I can fully see why we wouldn't want another team there. 

It was Dunfermline who approached Rosyth in the first place and then a couple of months down the line Dunfermline stopped all contact and ignored Rosyth. It was a lie at the supporters meeting when they said Rosyth approached Dunfermline and they have the emails to prove that.

The pars board also gave Inverkeithing United 24 hours to remove all of their equipment from the building.

Edited by rosythpar

18 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

Except we are waiting on a £200,000 grant to help fund it 

Again though, if we can get the grant ourselves surely it's better us having full autonomy? What do we gain by having Rosyth there? 

28 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

It was Dunfermline who approached Rosyth in the first place and then a couple of months down the line Dunfermline stopped all contact and ignored Rosyth. It was a lie at the supporters meeting when they said Rosyth approached Dunfermline and they have the emails to prove that.

The pars board also gave Inverkeithing United 24 hours to remove all of their equipment from the building.

Again, as heartless as it may sound that doesn't bother me. 

Sounds like we approached Rosyth to see what they could bring to the party, we didn't like it so didn't fancy it. What's the issue?

Even in the second point, once we gained control we wanted people to get there **** out? If I bought a house I'd be doing similar. 

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Again though, if we can get the grant ourselves surely it's better us having full autonomy? What do we gain by having Rosyth there? 

Again, as heartless as it may sound that doesn't bother me. 

Sounds like we approached Rosyth to see what they could bring to the party, we didn't like it so didn't fancy it. What's the issue?

Even in the second point, once we gained control we wanted people to get there **** out? If I bought a house I'd be doing similar. 

They verbally agreed with Rosyth to move in together and then stopped all contact? Surely they should have the decency to tell them that they no longer want them to be a part of it.

24 hours is hardly a lot of time,you wouldnt be happy if someone gave you 24 hours to move out your house?

31 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

They verbally agreed with Rosyth to move in together and then stopped all contact? Surely they should have the decency to tell them that they no longer want them to be a part of it.

24 hours is hardly a lot of time,you wouldnt be happy if someone gave you 24 hours to move out your house?

🤷‍♂️ There was clearly no benefit to the club to have Rosyth involved. 

Depends, if they'd bought it out the blue? No. As it is it was pretty clear for a long time it was getting sold? How long were they wanting/did they need?