Academy

4 hours ago, Barnstoneworth said:

Raymie,  The  shameful way that the Dalgety Bay facility turned out as it did is not lost on me. Big team takes over . i do not really know much of the background to it all but I have some insight into the civil service transition and know who is peddling misinformation and false rumours.

I have supported the Pars for 35 years,, home, away and in Europe but knowing what  I know now leaves a sour taste.

Fair enough, some here totally care only about DAFC and their current situation without any thought about anyone else I totally accept their views but please do not accept everything the club says as gospel.

Rosyth FC have absolutely nothing to hide, what is done is done and hopefully both clubs can move forward.

You obviously have been annoyed for some time about aspects of the club, Rosyth FC's treatment being one of them. At least in this post you're directly saying what is irking you. Good, get it out as you seem to know more than other fans. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good to see from COWS that 5  new recruits have been signed up on 2yr contracts, including Michael Beagley midfielder signed from Broxburn Others include Jake Rennie midfielder, Sam Young Defender, Calum Archibald Goal keeper and notably the "Son of God's" son (Andy Tod) Andrew Tod also a midfielder. Welcome to the club COYP  

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Superally said:

Good to see from COWS that 5  new recruits have been signed up on 2yr contracts, including Michael Beagley midfielder signed from Broxburn Others include Jake Rennie midfielder, Sam Young Defender, Calum Archibald Goal keeper and notably the "Son of God's" son (Andy Tod) Andrew Tod also a midfielder. Welcome to the club COYP  

Yeah seen that Ally. That's pleasing as far as I'm concerned. 

10 hours ago, Superally said:

The grandson of God, surely?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

Update from CEO on the new facility was surely welcomed by most fans today. Should be training on the pitches by July. Hopefully hear more in the coming weeks. 

Good to get an update from the club on this,hopefully get a more detailed update on the astro pitches and the building soon.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Saw these appear today via social media.  Maybe those in the know will have seen them already but I found them interesting. 

https://planning.fife.gov.uk/online/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=RDZALFHFIPX00&fbclid=IwAR2E3VG_3_iHgPWnLZlL7wiuZfxxTYQx1W4WMdMhRP6beAuRZ_h2UoJE1-4

Cheers for posting. I'll have a look when I get in. 

• Like 1