Squad For Next Season

Grant

4 minutes ago, Tartan Army Par said:

Partick fans though he was done. They wanted rid. I would rather have any of our current right backs.

Yes and he had an altercation with a fan when they played Ayr. His girlfriend also had a go at us over us releasing playing rather than keeping them on furlough.

You would imagine if Todd is staying at right back we are going to have to move on Comrie or Macdonald. 

11 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Chris Hamilton is apparently,livi are after him but he wants a game every week. 

The Arbroath young player of the year? Wikipedia says he was at Crossgates Primrose as a kid, he'd be a good signing that would tick allot of boxes. 

1 minute ago, Grant said:

The Arbroath young player of the year? Wikipedia says he was at Crossgates Primrose as a kid, he'd be a good signing that would tick allot of boxes. 

Yes, dont how true that would be. He is only 20 I think and would fit Fussball GMBH's model of signing young players and trying to sell them on.

I hope we dont go down the road of trying to sign older pros like Charlie Adam.

• Upvote 1

Tbh we are in a league we can really only try and sign decent championship players willing to step down for the same/a bit less money. 
I don’t expect any signings that will get the fans going but if McPake just gets a team that works hard and gives their all then that’s what we need.

8 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

😆 Chris Hamilton is a Hearts player, currently negotiating a new contract with them. Was signed by them when he was 8.

Known the lad since he was born. 

7 hours ago, kelty_par said:

6 hours ago, Raymie said:

I was told three weeks ago that Hearts were letting him go 

Lol

9 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

😆 Chris Hamilton is a Hearts player, currently negotiating a new contract with them. Was signed by them when he was 8.

Known the lad since he was born. 

8 hours ago, kelty_par said:

7 hours ago, Raymie said:

I was told three weeks ago that Hearts were letting him go 

Fantastic. Had a chuckle.