Squad For Next Season

Grant

Kirk Broadfoot, to be honest not in a position to really assess whether he would be a good acquisition or not.

Experience, he has bags of it so from that side of things sounds a plus.

He’s 37 so his best days are behind him, could this be another Efe Ambrose, then again he was the main defender for ICT who almost got up.

For League One, on a one year deal, would probably be a good signing but will let those that know more about him chip in!

On Charlie Adam, again a one year deal or one that sees him also be a coach I think wouldn’t be a bad move, again for League One you’d think he’d still do a job for us, he would give us something we’ve lacked for years, a set piece threat.

Chris Hamilton, again haven’t watched him week in week out but he seems to fit the bill for how we want to do things, came through at Hearts, don’t see any negative posts from that Twitter message, and what he did with Arbroath and collecting young player of the year, would be offering the boy a 2yr deal.

Despite being in League One I’d like to think we still have some pull and if we were able to bring in players like Broadfoot and Adam, great experience around him to develop him further.

All hypotheticals ofcourse but I could get behind all of the above.

I’d like to see us sign a good, experienced central defender, someone with leadership qualities. I just think that, at 37 Kirk Broadfoot might be too old but he did manage over 40 matches for a decent ICT team last year.

I’d like the majority of our signings to have their best years ahead of them, so Chris Hamilton would fit the bill.

53 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

The hysterics on here as I don't stalk him on twitter, I see his dad (only been a pal for 35 years) when out with the dogs in Crossgates, last time I spoke with him he was in negotiating a new contract with Hearts.

You lot lol.

These lies are coming across as a bit of compulsion mate. Genuinely think you need to take a little step back for your own good. Honestly hope you get well soon. 

His Dad is Craig his Mum Fiona, his Granny lives in Gowkhall he has 3 brothers, and was at his Christening 19 years ago do you want me to send you photo's to complete your obsession? 🤪

PS his uncle is Stuart who owns Hamilton Oven Cleaning in Duloch.

Need anymore KS?

Edited by Rengade Master

42 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

His Dad is Craig his Mum Fiona, his Granny lives in Gowkhall he has 3 brothers, and was at his Christening 19 years ago do you want me to send you photo's to complete your obsession? 🤪

Need anymore KS?

In all sincerity, get well soon mate. 

1 hour ago, Rengade Master said:

Need anymore KS?

Thanks for that, mate. 

If you could let us know the name of his first pet and his favourite food, that would be helpful...

Maybe Fiona's maiden name too?

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

I'm brilliant, I've just jumped an 18 month queue and managed to buy a brand new HiLux getting delivered next week while sitting looking at you making yourself look like some obsessive nutcase.

Enjoy your weekend!

God Save The Queen 🇬🇧

I’m going to leave you to your compulsive lies now because this genuinely becoming dangerous. Enjoy your weekend mate and please ask for the help you need. 

There are rumours kicking around that we are in for Broadfoot and Benidictus. I'm not so sure about the latter as he was a slow as treacle and turned like a supertanker. Broadfoot did well at ICT but at 37 despite the experience but if that's what we need? I suppose its a reflection of the market of players who we are most likely to attract. However I would like to see us develop our own squad more as opposed to continually signing loans for key positions     

1 minute ago, Superally said:

There are rumours kicking around that we are in for Broadfoot and Benidictus. I'm not so sure about the latter as he was a slow as treacle and turned like a supertanker. Broadfoot did well at ICT but at 37 despite the experience but if that's what we need? I suppose its a reflection of the market of players who we are most likely to attract. However I would like to see us develop our own squad more as opposed to continually signing loans for key positions     

Looks like its between us and Falkirk for benedictus but they have signed Henderson and Donaldson at centre back.