Let the fans pick the manager.......

GG Riva

Every football club has them and social media has given them a voice. A number devoid of emotional intelligence and a grasp of earthy common sense. Some of the utter drivel spouted is beyond my comprehension at times, it makes me angry. I just think, shut up you absolute moron. I have a particular problem with personal abuse of people working at the club (players, managers etc), and I say working because it is just that, work. No where else do employees have to put up with sh*te like that. Which brings me back to fans of a moronic persuasion: they think they've a right say and do as they please, obviously they have not. I think the club should instantly ban wuckfits off their social media pages when they post over the line stuff. They get banned off here. They need to learn that having an opinion is one thing but that doesn't admonish the individual of responsibility. Banning them and removing their voice is simple but effective. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Every football club has them and social media has given them a voice. A number devoid of emotional intelligence and a grasp of earthy common sense. Some of the utter drivel spouted is beyond my comprehension at times, it makes me angry. I just think, shut up you absolute moron. I have a particular problem with personal abuse of people working at the club (players, managers etc), and I say working because it is just that, work. No where else do employees have to put up with sh*te like that. Which brings me back to fans of a moronic persuasion: they think they've a right say and do as they please, obviously they have not. I think the club should instantly ban wuckfits off their social media pages when they post over the line stuff. They get banned off here. They need to learn that having an opinion is one thing but that doesn't admonish the individual of responsibility. Banning them and removing their voice is simple but effective. 

I didn't mean to set you off like that, mate. Once I realised the poster was serious, I thought "This is hilarious" and decided to share it here. 

Ebbsfleet tried it - in that a consortium of 50,000 members, brought together under the "MyFootballClub," banner bought the club.  They tried to make decisions via online consultation but I don't think it worked very well and the novelty soon wore off.

I guess the engagement might have been different if everyone involved had been an Ebbsfleet fan.

31 minutes ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

Ebbsfleet tried it - in that a consortium of 50,000 members, brought together under the "MyFootballClub," banner bought the club.  They tried to make decisions via online consultation but I don't think it worked very well and the novelty soon wore off.

I guess the engagement might have been different if everyone involved had been an Ebbsfleet fan.

Oh yeah, I remember that. However it was actually famous Nordic (or French, or whatever...) club AG Caen I was thinking of with 2000 fans involved in tactical decisions. It seems to have started off well, but then the FFF made them stop doing it.