Club Leak

Piracy

Lot of claims on the forums about leaks from within the club.

If it can be proven I'd like to see the club root them out then boot them out.

I cannot abide breach of trust when a person is in a position of trust. 

Also fellow posters claiming they know who it is get it out there. 

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, livipar2 said:

Totally agree. Makes the Club look amateur and shambolic.

It does - on the other hand though, leaks about the Masterton regime probably saved the club, since it energised fans to organise.

It's a difficult one, but certainly stuff about player contracts and managerial appointments should absolutely not be getting out there.

10 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

It does - on the other hand though, leaks about the Masterton regime probably saved the club, since it energised fans to organise.

It's a difficult one, but certainly stuff about player contracts and managerial appointments should absolutely not be getting out there.

Obviously whole different set of circumstances there regarding Masterton. I know who was leaking most of it back then and it was vital it was leaked. 

Just now it's generally frustrating and needs dealt with. 

• Upvote 1

There’s a couple of sides to this. There’s no doubt that people in the club need to learn to keep things to themselves but also people who might benefit from the inside knowledge shouldn’t then head straight to their favourite social media to show how special they are.

I see the Masterton era leaks as more like whistleblowing to alert people of the problems and so an exemption to the usual rules.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

mcbookie are going to get interested in this, as I've heard a number of 4 and 5 figure sums were put on McPake at 9/1 before they closed the market. 3 days before the announcement!

I thought mcbookie had a maximum amount you could bet?

6 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

mcbookie are going to get interested in this, as I've heard a number of 4 and 5 figure sums were put on McPake at 9/1 before they closed the market. 3 days before the announcement!

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

I thought mcbookie had a maximum amount you could bet?

There is almost zero chance McBookie would accept a 3 figure bet on that market, let alone a 4 or 5. Absolute nonsense. No idea why you’d lie about something like that tbh. 

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

There is almost zero chance McBookie would accept a 3 figure bet on that market, let alone a 4 or 5. Absolute nonsense. No idea why you’d lie about something like that tbh. 

Renegade Master's assertion is pure fantasy, according to a relative of mine who has an account with McBookie.

1 minute ago, GG Riva said:

Renegade Master's assertion is pure fantasy, according to a relative of mine who has an account with McBookie.

I have an account and the maximum stake was £25 on that particular market. The mere suggestion of a 5 figure sum is absolutely hilarious. An utterly bizarre lie.

• Upvote 1