Club Leak

Piracy

3 hours ago, Keyser Soze said:

I have an account and the maximum stake was £25 on that particular market. The mere suggestion of a 5 figure sum is absolutely hilarious. An utterly bizarre lie.

Pardon my ignorance, Keyser, (looking for a way out for RM) but would I be correct in thinking that anyone with an account would only be permitted to lay one £25 bet on the same person?

It would be too easy otherwise for a punter to make multiple bets.

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

Pardon my ignorance, Keyser, (looking for a way out for RM) but would I be correct in thinking that anyone with an account would only be permitted to lay one £25 bet on the same person?

It would be too easy otherwise for a punter to make multiple bets.

That’s correct. Even if/when the price changes you can’t stake any more than the maximum. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

That’s correct. Even if/when the price changes you can’t stake any more than the maximum. 

Cheers. Perhaps RM can come back on this thread and explain how people were able to stake 3 and 4 figure sums on McPake's appt?

20 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Cheers. Perhaps RM can come back on this thread and explain how people were able to stake 3 and 4 figure sums on McPake's appt?

I suspect for some reason he’s just made it up. I doubt McBookie would accept a 5 figure sum on any market but the absolute last one they would allow it on would be a market where the potential for inside knowledge is reasonably high. Furthermore the odds would’ve shortened far more dramatically then they did if such large sums were placed. 

I don't bet, never have done, (caveat that) (Except the occasional flutter on the GN) as the original statement I made quite clearly states "I'd heard" meaning I'd been told by A N Other. I'm not even sure if it was McBookie but I know they were one of the only ones displaying odds for Pars Manager.

I'm not sure if it is possible to request odds from other bookies?

Maybe the betting people on here could clarify.

As for Keyser, it really makes me smile that I can really wind you up, you are totally hysterical! 

Edited by Rengade Master
added a wee caveat to cover my erse incase KS wants to call me out again.

5 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

I don't bet, never have done , as the original statement I made quite clearly states "I'd heard" meaning I'd been told by A N Other. I'm not even sure if it was McBookie but I know they were one of the only ones displaying odds for Pars Manager.

I'm not sure if it is possible to request odds from other bookies?

Maybe the betting people on here could clarify.

As for Keyser, it really makes me smile that I can really wind you up, you are totally hysterical! 

The only hysterical thing here is your hilarious meltdown to being caught out lying once again tbh. 

1 hour ago, Secure Par said:

So a certain leak from the club goes to a certain pub in Dunfermline…… then the hangers on must go there to get some gossip….we all know who the leak and hangers on are  but I’m sure the new CEO will sort this out.

I was laughing when we played Partick away and he was sat right next to David Cook, hopefully he realises what they are like or already does.