Club Leak

Piracy

12 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

I was laughing when we played Partick away and he was sat right next to David Cook, hopefully he realises what they are like or already does.

David Cook is a guy with a proffessional background. He'll know by now who brings value and who doesn't and who won't.

There's obviously been a lot of chatter about certain individuals at the club for some time. I've got my own opinions on certain individuals. 

8 minutes ago, Piracy said:

David Cook is a guy with a proffessional background. He'll know by now who brings value and who doesn't and who won't.

There's obviously been a lot of chatter about certain individuals at the club for some time. I've got my own opinions on certain individuals. 

The thing is it wont be easy just to boot them out because of the positions they hold at the club and the shares they have.

2 hours ago, Secure Par said:

So a certain leak from the club goes to a certain pub in Dunfermline…… then the hangers on must go there to get some gossip….we all know who the leak and hangers on are  but I’m sure the new CEO will sort this out.

I don't, because nobody ever says who they are, they just say everyone knows who they are. Who are they?

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Point for me is their (potential) for influence is very limited. They don't have any valued say in the running of the club. 

They tried to have an influence in who the new manager would be when Peter Grant was sacked. They turned up at a book launch to speak to someone to see if he would be interested in the job. 

1 minute ago, rosythpar said:

They tried to have an influence in who the new manager would be when Peter Grant was sacked. They turned up at a book launch to speak to someone to see if he would be interested in the job. 

Reorganised boardroom. We've got James McPake as new manager. We've let a shed load of players go and now off our books. CEO has released a new statement giving us an overview to date. We'll do okay, it's been what fans have been asking for. That's what I think we need to concentrate on, not really interested in chat about individuals, although I get the concern. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

And you know who they are and if they have hardly any saying in the club tell the to shut up and fek off? 

Are you saying that I know personally who these people are (those some posters are alluding to)? 

Are you also trying to tell me I should tell them personally to "shut up and fek off"? 

I certainly don't know who's leaking stuff, no idea. What I did ask with the initial post starting this thread was that if individuals are deliberately and specifically leaking club business then they need to be identified and it dealt with. It's a breach of trust. If anyone can prove who these individuals are and what they've leaked then get it out in the open. Contact the club. It's straightforward, but it needs to be factual and not conjecture, gossip or opinions. 

• Upvote 1

If you knew how quick info on this site, the other and P&B was filtered back you would be astounded it works in seconds! Not only that the squealers in most cases know the identity of the poster! Hence the reason naming and shaming will never happen! Maybe I'll get another message shortly after KS squeals 🙄

Edited by Rengade Master

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

Reorganised boardroom. We've got James McPake as new manager. We've let a shed load of players go and now off our books. CEO has released a new statement giving us an overview to date. We'll do okay, it's been what fans have been asking for. That's what I think we need to concentrate on, not really interested in chat about individuals, although I get the concern. 

A reorganised boardroom which still leaked out who the preferred candidate was and who was getting the job days before it was announced. A smaller boardroom now so should be easier to find out who leaked it. You posted first about McPake getting the job so you must have an idea who leaked it? 

We all have to back McPake now and the new team. He maybe wasn't anyone's first choice but we dont have a big pool to pick from and we are a third tier side.

1 hour ago, rosythpar said:

A reorganised boardroom which still leaked out who the preferred candidate was and who was getting the job days before it was announced. A smaller boardroom now so should be easier to find out who leaked it. You posted first about McPake getting the job so you must have an idea who leaked it? 

We all have to back McPake now and the new team. He maybe wasn't anyone's first choice but we dont have a big pool to pick from and we are a third tier side.

My reference to a boardroom shuffle, along with the other improvement initiatives, was to emphasise positives and change within the club. I believe there is a lot wrong at the club but I'm willing to give them a chance to improve things. I prefer to dwell on those as positives. I could keep listening to all the negativity instead, but I prefer not to. 

I'll state again that I don't know who's leaking club business (as a fan I'd love it to stop). I could guess but no idea if it's right or good information so no point. I posted about James McPake after it was a name brought into a fan messenger chat I'm part of: thought it was a interesting line for a managerial candidate.

We obviously don't have a full set of players to pick from as they've rightly moved on after relegation, which emphasises change happening. Change necessary as we plan for life in this league. 

But this thread isn't about me defending my own outlook on planet Pars, it's about exposing 'the leak'. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

If you knew how quick info on this site, the other and P&B was filtered back you would be astounded it works in seconds! Not only that the squealers in most cases know the identity of the poster! Hence the reason naming and shaming will never happen! Maybe I'll get another message shortly after KS squeals 🙄

Your theories are sometimes interesting, but often more not so. 

Filtered back to who? 

What and who are squeakers? 

Identity of what posters and how does that happen? 

Not about naming or shaming, it's about what's good for the club which is the provision of factual evidence of the culprits doing so. Continually hinting on sites doesn't do a lot really, apart give a few posters attention. 

It's human nature, I suppose. Most people are naturally curious to know more about something they're interested in, so they ask others who have the information. Those in the know can't resist the urge to pass the information on and before you can type 'club leak' it's out there on a public forum.

What I don't understand is why those in the know keep leaking information. If it was me and I gave someone confidential information and asked him to keep it to himself, I'd never ever tell him anything again if he promptly put it on a SM platform, even if he didn't reveal me as his source.

• Upvote 5