Season tickets?

Grant

4 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Aye, I think it’s reasonable all round.

With the updates over yesterday/today my suspicions that we seemed to waiting on someone coming back from holiday before we could do anything with our online content have got a bit stronger. 

Nah, not the case matey.

10 hours ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

I think you need to be out of the UK. Or at least your laptop does...

Are they broadcasting this year? Haven't saw any announcement on pricing. 

Its not part of the season ticket anymore as games can't be broadcast in the UK at 3pm anymore.

To be honest, I knew a quite a few ST holders from Dunfermline who never went to East end last year and sat in their house drinking whilst watching the game. Now they are out the habit of going along to East end and are talking about not getting a season ticket this year if no streaming. I think it's doing damage to a certain extent. 

7 minutes ago, kelty_par said:

The streaming was only supposed to be for during the shut out of fans in the uk, now we can attend games again and club are losing out if folk don’t turn up and watch a stream instead 

That's true but I think it's a rule that needs reforming. Take Al K and Yorkie's situation. Both live or will live in Yorkshire. It's not really practical for them to attend EEP every other week, so why shouldn't they be able to pay to watch a Pars official stream?

I appreciate that this might be difficult to administer, but there could be a rule put in that a stipulation would be that they must purchase a season ticket? That way the club is not dis-advantaged financially.?

ST_Prices_2022_5826.jpg

Edited by Raymie

This is outwith the clubs control surely? It's against licensing laws to broadcast a game at 1500 on a Saturday I'm sure? 

1 hour ago, Al k said:

I won't be buying one now without it, living in Epsom soon to be Thirsk. 

Are you in the army per chance? 

Just buy a ParsTv season ticket and download NordVPN, easy.