Season tickets?

Grant

1 minute ago, Grant said:

This is outwith the clubs control surely? It's against licensing laws to broadcast a game at 1500 on a Saturday I'm sure? 

Are you in the army per chance? 

Just buy a ParsTv season ticket and download NordVPN, easy. 

It is against the law, but in many cases, the law is an ass

12 minutes ago, Raymie said:

It is against the law, but in many cases, the law is an ass

It is annoying, I spent most of the last decade living in the south of England, I used a VPN to watch games fairly guilt free, there wasn't a chance I was getting up to watch games on a weekly basis. 

Edited by Grant

8 minutes ago, Grant said:

This is outwith the clubs control surely? It's against licensing laws to broadcast a game at 1500 on a Saturday I'm sure? 

Are you in the army per chance? 

Just buy a ParsTv season ticket and download NordVPN, easy. 

No not at all, I work in IT little different.

Not having a go at the club. Completely out of their hands. Can't justify a season ticket, another Nord sub's, pars TV and a few games plus travelling to Dunfermline.

I used ParsTV previously, just wondered if anyone was aware of pricing etc this season. Nothing announced yet from what I have seen. Site has last seasons info.

7 minutes ago, Raymie said:

That's exactly why the law needs changed for fans like yourself.

I did ponder whether Scottish independence would bring change, with it being a UK law you could be in Northern Ireland and still not watch it, ridiculous. 

38 minutes ago, Grant said:

I did ponder whether Scottish independence would bring change, with it being a UK law you could be in Northern Ireland and still not watch it, ridiculous. 

I don't believe this is law at at all.

Its a uefa reg that each nation can enforce a 2 hour blackout once a week.  The uk FA's collectivly agreed on 3-5 on a saturday.  This was dropped when fans were locked out,

The english FA brought it back in last season,  parsTV geoblocked english IP's,  now it seems the SFA have reintroduced it as well,  possibly due to pressure from TV companies who deal with a UK contract.