Supporters Meeting

Kaiser Chief

I'm sure it will get asked but if not - 

What will be the selling method for games with a limited away capacity? Edinburgh and Kelty (as well as East Fife in the LC) will be sell outs, will it be a ballot for season ticket holders, or first come first served for season ticket holders etc. 

I think the club have missed a trick by not including this in the marketing. 

8 hours ago, Grant said:

What will be the selling method for games with a limited away capacity? Edinburgh and Kelty (as well as East Fife in the LC) will be sell outs, will it be a ballot for season ticket holders, or first come first served for season ticket holders etc. 

I'm a ST holder (or will be when I get paid!) and I live a very simple bus ride away from Ainslie Park, but I would hope that the club wouldn't limit away tickets to ST holders or prioritise us. Everyone should have an equal shot at getting them IMO.  

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

I'm a ST holder (or will be when I get paid!) and I live a very simple bus ride away from Ainslie Park, but I would hope that the club wouldn't limit away tickets to ST holders or prioritise us. Everyone should have an equal shot at getting them IMO.  

I'm fully expecting it to be ST holders which is more than fair IMO, I think the club should be pushing this information though? 

3 hours ago, SanguinePar said:

Where Edinburgh will be playing is still up in the air, should be the joke stadium at medowbank but still not confirmed.

11 hours ago, Grant said:

I’d expect it will be season ticket priority for a few days on first come first served, that’s the usual system anyway.

• This topic was locked and unlocked

I’ve probably got questions that wouldn’t really be answered I imagine:

1) Any truth in the transfer rumours with Josh Edwards and moving to the English Championship?

2) Club have been reserved on the ambitions this season, stating the obvious that we need to get back to winning matches, what would be defined as a successful season on this basis, must still surely be promotion?

3) Any progress in securing backroom staff and how many players we looking to bring in to compliment what we already have?

4) With us having for League One a great variety of strikers in McCann, Wighton, Todorov and O’Hara. Wighton and Todorov in particular not getting much of a look in last season, be interested to hear his thoughts on these players, how he’s going to approach it, change our style to get the best out of these players and keep them content throughout the season knowing not all of them will be playing.

5) Big push on developing our own talent, is this the season where we expect to see more youth come into the first team in addition to Todd and McCann and if so, do we foresee that posing a particular risk against our ambitions of getting out of this league?

6) John Hughes made a point that we were a ‘soft touch’ which was clearly evident throughout last season and he failed to rectify. What is he doing differently to address that particular criticism?

• Upvote 1